Author Topic: Trash Dash *finally caught on tape  (Read 5231 times)

lins_saving_grace

Trash Dash *finally caught on tape
« on: February 20, 2009, 08:19:39 am »
I finally got it on tape.  Gracey found a treasure.  She threw it around and took it home where she shreaded the bag and the tortillos.  She didn't really eat any, just made a huge mess.  we passed a lady at the office building across from the apartment complex (she has a rott and loves to watch Grace).  she looked over and asked what she had in her mouth.   I told her she picks stuff up all the time.  While crossing the street, about 5 people laughed and made a big effort to look while going by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbUqm018Qo
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 08:48:13 am by Lin »

Kirsti

Re: Trash Dash
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 08:23:42 am »
Haahaa! Grace looked so proud of her findings!  ;D She wanted to run home and eat them! What a great dog Lin! She is just adorible!

~Kirsti

lins_saving_grace

Re: Trash Dash
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 08:24:42 am »
Haahaa! Grace looked so proud of her findings!  ;D She wanted to run home and eat them! What a great dog Lin! She is just adorible!

~Kirsti
thanks.  she's a lot of fun.
I have pics of the mess she made on the bed too.  this is just something that makes her really happy.  she loves finding things.

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
Re: Trash Dash *finally caught on tape
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 03:11:02 pm »
I like the way that she wasn't in a giant hurry to go home until that first car went by.  You could almost see her thinking "they're coming to get my treasure"!!
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 05:33:00 am »
LOL.  you're right.  she thinks there's a great conspiracy centered around stealing her stuff.  I've tried to discouraged that with little success. 
I know it's probably not the best idea that she finds things, but rotts do love to have a job and this makes her happy.  when she's carrying something home, she doesn't bother to bark at people.  she's got her mind set on what she's doing.  that makes me happy too.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 03:58:55 pm »

She is just to cute! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 06:07:25 am »
HAHAHAHA - LOVE IT!  Grace is so friggin' adorable and funny! I love it when she decides the goods are worth taking the bag home with her. too funny!