Author Topic: JarJar-2 New pics  (Read 5782 times)

lorim2

JarJar-2 New pics
« on: February 20, 2009, 11:36:19 am »
I found this little sweater last night when we were at Petsmart and I thought it looked so good on him I just had to buy it. It was on the sale rack though!  Yay

I promise those cheapo blinds are discolored and really not that dirty!  haha
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:37:12 am by lorim2 »

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: JarJar-2 New pics
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:41:11 am »
bahahah, he's soooo cute in his lil sweater!!!! i need to buy my lil one some cute sweaters, we have to get to petsmart though, its like 3hrs away tho
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 11:59:26 am »
Awwwe, how adorable is he!
I love the scarf!

Yeah, I love that all the winter stuff is now 50% off.  Course I bought some new stuff when it was only 30% off (although with discount was 45%) so was a bit annoying to see the 50% off sign come out a week later.  Bah!

Now I have no money to get anything extra.  Not that mine need anything more, they pretty much have their own closet........ .....lol.  But soooooo hard to resist cute stuff!

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 12:02:20 pm »
Aw, now I want a Jar Jar of my own! He looks so snuggly in that sweater. I better hop over to Petsmart and see if I can find any thing the pup might need, if there are some sales going on! I better dress her while I can, haha.
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 12:16:16 pm »
Awwwe, how adorable is he!
I love the scarf!

Yeah, I love that all the winter stuff is now 50% off.  Course I bought some new stuff when it was only 30% off (although with discount was 45%) so was a bit annoying to see the 50% off sign come out a week later.  Bah!

Now I have no money to get anything extra.  Not that mine need anything more, they pretty much have their own closet........ .....lol.  But soooooo hard to resist cute stuff!

So you work at Petsmart?  Its great because my daughter is a vet tech in Banfield and she gets 15% off..So I actually got 90% off...Its great!!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 01:08:49 pm »
So you work at Petsmart?  Its great because my daughter is a vet tech in Banfield and she gets 15% off..So I actually got 90% off...Its great!!

Yup, I worked in the pet care dept in MN, but transferred to the PetsHotel when I moved here.  So I get to play with dogs most of the day.  ;)