Author Topic: Dogs world online!  (Read 8064 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Dogs world online!
« on: August 17, 2005, 06:28:26 pm »
 :D  Hello!  Had to share exciting addition to www.dogsworldo nline.com !!  We were asked if we would share our dogs pictures on their site!  You can find them under Kuvasz of course!  Very exciting! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs world online!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:14:25 pm »
Good for you Shana. I am happy to see your babies highlighted somewhere else!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 07:25:59 pm »
Thanks!  We are very happy about it!  The breed info part will be going up soon!  I saw someone else on here also had their babies added to a dog info site!  Congrats!   ;D
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 12:26:27 am »
I really really like how Beauty looks!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 11:28:06 pm »
That is my favorite picture of her...She looks so Majestic, and that is how I feel about the breed. MAJESTY!
Storm Jameson

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 11:37:29 pm »
I see that too & the pic of Beauty insists on it!!!...Pyrs are big & proud but just a little goofy...lol... The Kuv looks more refined to me...know what I mean?....Your love of the Kuv breed comes through so loud & clear in your posts...The pride is pretty evident also. ;D :) It's good to see!...Do you know of much of the Pyr?...I am asking because I would like to know  the differnces in two dogs so much the same.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 04:13:04 pm »
There is a post under the Kuvasz section that explains the differences between the two very nicely, I believe the topic reflects the subject matter.  I know some of the differences, but have never  owned a Pyr personally.  Of course everyone has their opinions, as do I which I try not to give on the off chance I may be insulting somebody inadvertently.  Check the post , I am not sure if its under pictures or discussions.  Shana
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 04:14:00 pm »
Its the last post on the list, "does anybody know the difference between a Kuvasz and a great Pyr"
Storm Jameson

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 05:43:37 am »
Congratulation s Shana. Hope Sapphire will resemble Beauty when she's all grown up.
By the way, do you still have Bandit? What is his story?
Deena

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2005, 12:35:23 pm »
Deena, Bandit's story is quite long, I will give you the highlights, if you want to know more email me privately.
Bandit was very "mouthy" as a pup, scared the kids and was very hard to train, when Beauty had her first litter, Bandit and she both went to the breeders that  we had gotten them from, Beauty for the litter Bandit for training.  They almost killed Beauty, and stole Bandit.  We had a 5 hour stand off if you will in their yard with the police department down to one of them getting arrested.  It was a horrific event.  In the end they turned over my girl, but refused to let go of the boy as he was co owned.  We took them to court and they kept Bandit, which was ok as I did not feel he was right for our family.  They apparently showed him to championship and bred him again, this I did not understand as they told the courts he was structrually unsound and has a dysplastic line and should be neutered immediately.  Regardless this is how i met Darla and our working relationship has been excellent.  She is a wealth of info on the Kuvasz and a good friend.  Take care!  Shana

ps  Sapphire looks very much like her mother!
Storm Jameson

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 04:13:36 pm »
Shana,

I have not known you for very long, but I do not believe that you didn't care anyway. It's ok to say that it hurt or it sucked.  :'(  Remember your at BYO. No mater how long we have a pet whether for a week or 20+years, we all develop attachments. Those bad moments are out weighed by the good.  So remember your baby Bandit with good thoughts, and name a puppy after him someday. You were blessed with a good friend in Darla. You have learned a hard but wonderful lesson in how to treat your clients who purchase your babies. From that alone you will develop the respect of all and friendships with many.

My regards,
Deena

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2005, 04:23:44 pm »
That came out wrong, I did care and do still, I often wonder if his new owners treat him well, or if he is one of the kennel champions these breeders have.  At the point in this whole situation when it came to a head was after 6 months of legal arguing back and forth and much dishonest actions on their part, the kids were showing signs of the stress and when it was all said and done, I knew he belonged in an adult home, I new that prior to the whole erruption, but did not want them to be able to damage him further.  It took months for Beauty to trust others again, and almost a year before she was 100% healthy after her visit there.  Traumatic for everyone, our dogs included.  I get quite emotional about the situation and tend to end conversations flippantly when I get that way. :-[  It is a habit I am learning to correct, so a good call on your part.  :) I kept all the police reports and such, still have them as a reminder of the type of person I will NEVER be. Shana
Storm Jameson