Big Paws Only Dog Forums
March 21, 2018, 07:14:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.
   Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: War Dogs - an excellent MSNBC article and an idea!  (Read 8414 times)
Supreme Drooler

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2009, 04:10:41 AM »

This is a great article on war dogs deployed to Iraq, the benefits they have on the soldiers and the war and also the noticeable affects it has on the dogs.

It mentions in the article how one dog is pushing for a war dog memorial in Washington D.C. I think this is such a great idea. Maybe BPO could start a drive to help assist with this, or is it too political?

Just a thought. I'd love to find a way to get our name out there more and help a cause related to animals in a big way.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:11:05 AM by Scootergirl » Logged

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain
BPO Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 05:42:11 AM »

When I clicked the link it said the article is no longer available.  Undecided  I'll see if I can't google it.

My Sponsership page for my very first race!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: