Author Topic: Oh my goodness where has the time gone?  (Read 7296 times)

angelsmama

Oh my goodness where has the time gone?
« on: April 07, 2009, 01:29:54 pm »
My little tiny baby girl will be 2 on the 20th!! I don't see how time just slipped past like that! She's potty training, talking sometimes in complete sentences, sometimes back talking me *ugh* haha. I am just shocked that she's got to 2 years old already!

#1 - newborn
#2 - almost 6 months old
#3 - rose's 1st bday
#4 - just before 19 months
#5 -  a few days ago

She's grown up too fast , and fell head first into the terrible two's!

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my goodness where has the time gone?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 01:49:37 pm »
Just wait next thing you know she'll be out of high school and then the real shock will set in of "Where did the time go":(

angelsmama

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 08:34:53 pm »
I don't even wanna think about her turning 5 in a few years haha

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 02:19:02 am »
2's and 3's are just preparing you for 13 and 14...LMAO!!!

She is a cutie!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:30 am »
You don't want Rose :P She is now the typical spoiled little girl. She'll do the arm cross, the foot stomp, the angry look and scream "NO!". Oh, and now if she sees something she likes even if she knows it isn't hers she will grab it and scream "MINE". Do not let her pictures fool you :P Sure she can have her sweet moments but most of the time she's a little butt  :D

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 06:52:58 am »
You would have to put up with Barney, Dora The Explorer, Pooh Bear and Spongebob all the time :P

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 08:09:00 am »
You know what? It ain't two or three you have to watch out for. Its FIVE. I'm telling you what. Five year olds are a bear. They're not just stomping and sassing. They are truly asserting their independence. And they're a little bigger. So, they're harder to scoop up.

And then, yes. Wait until 13 and 14. My almost 16 year old is a total angel now compared to 13 and 14. Those were some rough years, I'll tell ya.

She's beautiful, Cori. I can't believe she is almost two, either. Mine is going to be one in less than a month and I'm constantly scratching my head on that one!

Kirsti

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 10:09:36 am »
she is a doll! They do grow up fast, I've been watching Joe's nephews grow up  :P way way to fast... Hopefully I can wait, all your stories about terrible two's then sounding like it never really ends  :P wow... I'll wait a few years to start that road.  ;D

~Kirsti