Author Topic: ugh!! I feel so horrible:(  (Read 4220 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
ugh!! I feel so horrible:(
« on: August 18, 2005, 05:41:45 pm »
I've been gone basically all week and away from Maggie(and the other ones). Well Friday I saw my brother graduate from Boot Camp, Saturday I went to a Family reunion, Saturday Night I came home and repacked to leave Sunday morning for a GS trip and I didn't come back till around 5:00 last night. Now I'm leaving tonight for the weekend to go to Terra Houte with my aunt and uncle. I feel so bad because Maggie is depressed that I keep leaving her, when I get home she follows me around like I'm going to leave her again.. my poor baby I feel awful!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: ugh!! I feel so horrible:(
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 06:02:30 pm »
Just load her up on the lovin' when you get back!!...Our dogs need to understand, as spoiled as they are, life sometimes happens!...lol! ;D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 06:32:50 pm »
good point gyp....my little guys were so depressed when I got home after a week in Santa fe then home one day and off to washinton to pick up Willow...  Course now they are really depressed because I think they have fiqured out Willow is not going home.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 11:51:09 am »
It probably just like with kids, they need to learn that you are coming back.

That chunk of advice comes from someone without kids who cries when away because of missing the dogs.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs