Author Topic: The ball on the floor goes round and round *Video*  (Read 6275 times)

lins_saving_grace

lins_saving_grace

Re: The ball on the floor goes round and round *Video*
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:19:16 am »
she was scared of it at first.  but now she dives and paws at it.  we've resorted to battery powered toys

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 10:50:56 am »
she's weird.  it would roll under her toys by the chair in the living room.   she'd pick up those and throw them out of the way to get to this thing.  She's all pooped now.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:22:39 pm »
i wish they made them bigger and more indestructable .  Grace has stopped destroying things, but like Zero she could tear it apart.   when she's tired of the ball...there's always old faithful THE BRA!!!!!!!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 01:36:06 pm »
lucky you.  Grace doesn't eat them...she likes to carry them around and flig them in the air.  Most of the time she gets her leg stuck in the strap and tumbles around the room befuddled.  they all have their favorite little quarks, huh?

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 03:04:01 pm »
That's one way to keep her busy. It's funny when the ball appears to be chasing her ;D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:21 pm »
I highly recommend this one.  Grace is usually freeked out by things like this too.   She got used to it and started looking for it when I cleaned it up and put it away for a while.  She slept like a baby last night.  :)  it's very entertaining to watch.