Author Topic: Bull Terrier Picnic *Long, and lots of pix*  (Read 17604 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Bull Terrier Picnic *Long, and lots of pix*
« on: June 07, 2009, 04:48:37 pm »
phew these last few weeks have been very crazy for us sorry i haven't been keeping up with everything etc... basically, darcy is out of work now- the vet clinic he worked at closed down, and his teaching job is done til september... i've been doing alot of helping out at training classes with our trainer friend... I had a job interview at the movie store *fingers crossed, we need money*. our car needed new tires, breaks, breakpads etc. and they kept screwing up our orders, 1300$ later.... ugh. Repo has started teething, so he is chewing anything and everything he can get his mouth around...  we got a new leather couch on a friday, monday darcy went out of town for a teaching conference, he called me that night as i got up to answer the phone... repo had chewed a hole the size of two dinner plates in the couch... UGHHHHH! Pavi is STILL Marking all over the house, so now we use a diaper... he thinks we are punishing him so he freaks out if i touch him or call him to come inside cause he knows the diaper is going on... he is also barking like crazy and we have no idea how to stop it. (other than a bark collar which we tried and felt super bad after)....
SO theres my update... Today was the Bull Terrier Club of Canada's annual picnic... what great fun... we took Repo, Zero and Jigsaw, while mom doggysat Reba and Pavi. the picnic was in Mt.Albert, 4.5hrs drive from our place. we left at about 10 to 6 in the morning. arrived at 10:30am.  it was Sooo much fun. i love the bully picnic there were so many dogs probably about 40 bullies, a greyhound mix and a bulldog... we won a mug with our parking ticket. and i had to buy a t-shirt * i dont have pics of it yet but will post once i do* here are some pics from today
a mess of owners

this is Lucy

bulldog

repo sneekin in for some play

a bully girl repos size

im still da cutes one here

zero relaxin

two reds head to head

bully olympics

ball?

Baxter

Seamus, zeros friend. His owner, brandon made the t-shirts and does amazing paintings that i can not afford LOL

2month old bully boy named Kane

Zero watchin the olympics

Dancin with Dad

and gettin some lovin

a slew of bullies

Jigsaw dressed up for the costume contest

rahrah

Jigsaw checkin out Ricky- her secret boyfriend

Handsome Ricky

costumes

sleepin on the ride home

a shoe tree

Cool gargoyles we saw on the ride home

and a moose- can u spot him?
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

lorim2

Re: Bull Terrier Picnic *Long, and lots of pix*
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 12:06:46 am »
Awesome pics Jo.  Your babies are the cutest there! Looks like a great time and I think if I saw a moose on the side of the road like that I would have to change my pants!  haha..I love seeing wildlife like that...I am always driving around just checking out the scenery...Than sk for the pics!

lookingfornewf

Re: Bull Terrier Picnic *Long, and lots of pix*
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 01:46:35 am »
Wonderful pictures, looks like tons of fun. I saw a female bully at the dog show in Caledonia that looked so much like Jiggs I stopped and asked the name just in case she had come down to show. It wasn't her of course but she was very friendly to Clifford and Annie while we talked.