Author Topic: UH OH!!!  (Read 5882 times)

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
UH OH!!!
« on: June 20, 2009, 07:34:41 am »
> I forgot to lock up the toilet tissue- Odyssey's favorite toy. Not only is it her favorite but she takes great delight in showing the other puppies just how much fun it is.
>
> So the living room is now covered with 100 million pieces of mud covered toilet paper
>
> SIGH

Offline lucyswoman

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: UH OH!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:00:31 am »
  :D :D  Sorry to laugh, but I will be going through the same thing this weekend. My mother is coming today with 2 of her pyrs and she and I have a different..... .how do I say this?  My mother is the worst house keeper I know. All her dogs drink out of the toilet -  ever seen a bathroom that 5 muddy pyrs and a bernese mountain dog have slobbered all over day after day - without ever getting cleaned? [/u] My house is almost 100 years old and the plumbing is a little sluggish, so playing in the toilet is not an option. :P :P :P Lucy will also be staying with my mother when I go to take care of my dad after a knee replacement, so I have been thinking of a way to retrain Lucy when she comes back home. Going to child proof the toilet ;D ;D

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 11:13:00 am »
lol, Patrick.  Bet that was easy to clean up!!
NICKI

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 12:24:06 pm »
Yikes!  :o That is one of Sasha's favorites too!