Author Topic: Hello Again.....  (Read 17661 times)

Offline BritnyLe

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Hello Again.....
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:19:47 pm »
Hi everyone. I've been on this site for wow almost 2 years now but I haven't actually been on in forever so I figure I would re-introduce myself and my bubbies as I like to call them.

Well I'm BritnyLe I'm married to my lovely husband. We have a 1 year old daughter and just bought our first house!!! yay!

Anyway about the "other children" in our house.....

I have my Hades, he is going to be 2 on August 24th. I always tell people that I don't have any urge to have a male child because Hades is basically my son. My husband and I bought him shortly after we moved in together when we were still dating.

His father was a Great Dane/English Mastiff mix and his mother was a Saint Bernard. He basically looks like a muscular dane with the saint markings and coat. He's pretty much the best of everything. He has the height and body of the Dane, the muscles and a bit wider head like the Mastiff, and the beautiful long hair and marking of the saint. Plus he NEVER drools!!!

We also have a new furry addition to our family, her name is Jypsi. She is a cocker spaniel/australian cattle dog mix. We got her for our daughter because we really wanted a smaller dog that my daughter could play fetch with and take with us for walks.

Hades really had no motivation to chase a ball or walk at all so we wanted a dog with a bit more energy. Also our vet doesn't think Hades will live too long so we wanted another dog that our daughter could have to ease the pain when Hades passes away.

We also have many cats here because we breed and show Ragdolls and Turkish Angoras.

Oh and we have Otis our rabbit who thinks he's a dog and runs throughout the house. lol!

Well that's a bit about us! I can't wait to re-meet everyone and she what has all changed!!
Hades: 2 year old, Saint Bernard/Great Dane/English Mastiff mix
Jypsi: 8 week old Cocker Spaniel/Australian Cattle Dog mix
Kane aka Poe, Kira, Karma, Kalypso, and Krystal my kitty kids
A ball python
Otis the rabbit

Offline jackandjill

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Again.....
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:24 pm »
Hey there!
I don't know if you remember me or not - I was dogs4ever on the board.
The majority of us started a new board up in June last year after finding out the new owners of BPO were not exactly 'honest' about their intentions for the board!

Anyways, we are now at www.bigbarks.c om
Drop over and see us! We're a friendly bunch!