Author Topic: Attack of the little dog  (Read 6905 times)

Blair

Attack of the little dog
« on: August 25, 2005, 04:57:46 pm »
Poor Grey was attacked by Diesel today  ;) Grey was just laying down when Diesel came running full speed and attacked him. Luckly Grey wasnt harmed in this vicious attack on him.

PS see when I dont work you guys get a lot of pictures from me LOL
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 05:00:41 pm by Blair »

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the little dog
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 05:04:36 pm »
Awww!  Such cute photos!  :)

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 05:09:23 pm »
 OH poor Mr Grey.
OH Look! His football is almost the size of Diesel.lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 05:14:46 pm »
Poor Mr Grey lol.... but it kinda looks like play, mind you you can almost see the skin dragged out on his face hehe. Well at least you know it cant be too bad, mojo will have a mouthful from a quater size piece of hair  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 05:16:15 pm »
OH poor Mr Grey.
OH Look! His football is almost the size of Diesel.lol

I noticed that too! Poor Mr. Grey. :(
Bad Mojo!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 05:29:36 pm »
When I first got Mr. Grey Diesel hated him and wanted nothing to do with him. But wanted to play with Diesel so bad, and would bug the crap out of Diesel LOL And now Diesel likes Grey and wants to play with him, Grey doesnt, go figure. Silly dogs. I can just sit and watch them play together all day long  ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 06:01:50 pm »
Those are some cute pics!!  And Grey is just taking the beating, poor boy! lol

Andi

Offline Kristen

• Ankle Biter
  • Tyrone and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 06:27:02 pm »
LOL! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the pictures are priceless  ;D. Has Mr. Grey every stepped on him?
Kristen & The Dog Gang
Sled dogs rule!

Sherwen- Alaskan husky
Tyrone- Alaskan husky
Kaltag "Kallie"- Canadian Inuit dog/Malamute
Jacques- Bichon frise

Blair

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 08:26:24 pm »
Mr. Grey is very craeful with Diesel and so is Zeus. They are playing in the pictures, its just that Diesel does most of the playing LOL Every once in awhile Mr. Grey stands up and barks at Diesel, play bark, and Diesel will jump up at his lips to play LOL

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 08:49:42 pm »
I have to laugh long and hard for this one!  My son's cocker is quite small I think 25-30 pounds of nothing and loves to be the BIG BAD BOY, never growls at beauty but Aidan, well two boys same territory.  We had Max (cocker) neutered and he is less intense but still thinks he dominates teh house.  Last night when Aidan came in he thought to be BIG GREAT GUARD DOG and talked his talk, well Aidan usually ignores him but last night he promptly put hispaw on Max's HEAD and pushed him on the floor, looked at us like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!  Just held h im there until Max settled down and then let him up.    Damn I wish I had the camera at that time!@!!!!! :-\
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 08:53:02 pm »
Thats qute put that little boy gently in his place haha

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 09:09:19 pm »
Oh you have no idea, My husband and I were like " you have to be kidding me!"  the look on Aidans face was classic!  It cracks me up .  He is such a gentle BIG boy,  we found a kitten out here, very small mabye 5 weeks old fiti n the palm of my hand and I don't usually have cats inside but I could not leave this one out for the eagles, owls, or whatever else may decide it was a tasty snack.  My daughter is a cat lover so he is inside for now, Aidan loves him!  I was worried but good grief they sleep together, Max the cocker took teh baby over for a bit until Aidan decided he really liked him to so they share! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 09:28:33 pm »
LOLOLOL....... ...that is soooo cute!!!  I love the pics.  I never realized how much of a size difference there would be b/t a chi and a dane.  It's unbelievable.

Offline luvmenewfs

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2005, 03:27:10 am »
  ;D ;D

Too funny!!  When we were in obedience class, a tiny little terrior just totally fell in love with Bryce.  Or so we'd like to believe that.  That terrior would grab onto Bryce's scruff the mane on his neck, and literally just hang there.  Bryce would go through his obedience even with that little girl hanging off his mane.  It didn't hurt Bryce and tiny little teeth of a 4 month old terrior would never sink through Bryce's mane.  NO WAY.  It wasn't all the time.  Never understood it though.  No growling, no barking, just the little girl would run up first thing, grab bryce's mane, and hang there.  Bryce would lift his head and assume the position.
Weird.
The only reason we allowed it to some degree was it taught Bryce patience, and taught the little one not to fear big dogs.  I just hope the owners taught her not to grab strange big dogs by the neck.

Luv

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2005, 12:50:06 pm »
Bryce is a very handsome lad.
The image of a Mojo as a neck ornament, while Bryce went through his paces made me laugh so hard I got the hiccups!
Good DAWG!
J
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman