Author Topic: Golden retrievers  (Read 9507 times)

Offline goldenretrievers7

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Golden Home
Golden retrievers
« on: April 07, 2005, 09:48:18 am »
Hello~!
I am new to this site, but would love to hear from other golden retriever lovers!  :)I own 6 goldens right now, I lost one of my goldens to a fatal disease this past summer, part of me died that day.  I am a certified vet tech and dog trainer.  My youngest golden is being trained as my service dog and is my seizure alert dog.  He is a very special pup!
Hope to hear from all fellow golden fans soon~!
Golden Hugs,
Joyce and my Golden Gang
He is your friend, your partner, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader, He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart, You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Offline Jen3274

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Golden retrievers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 02:21:49 pm »
Wow, sounds like you have your hands full!  We just have Tucker, an 8mo. old golden. I'll make sure to come to you for any problems we have, I'm sure you're an expert by now!  ;)
Jennifer from Cincinnati

Offline goldenretrievers7

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Golden Home
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 06:24:32 pm »
Hi Jennifer~!
Well now when do you plan on getting another golden???? After all the saying goes.......Gol dens are like potatoe chips....you just can't have one~!!  ;)
Goldens have been my entire life for so long! I can't imagine living withoiut them.  I am very lucky with having two jobs that allow me to be with animals all the time!
Golden Hugs,
Joyce and my Golden Gang
He is your friend, your partner, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader, He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart, You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Offline Bellagirl430

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 04:26:17 pm »
Hi, I'm new to the site.  I have a female golden named Bella who will be four on April 30th.  I would love to get another one, but I live with my parents and my sister moved back in with her two dogs, a sheltie and little Willie who weighs five pounds. 

There is nothing like a golden, she is the most precious, the funniest, the greatest dog in the world.  She is so kind and gentle.  I have a guinea pig that is smaller than her face and she licks her and is so gentle with her.

SEVEN goldens?  wow!  that sounds so awesome! 

Jen in New York