Author Topic: She IS Be My New BABY!!!! EEEEE!  (Read 17727 times)

smohr

She IS Be My New BABY!!!! EEEEE!
« on: August 30, 2005, 06:06:32 pm »
I HAVE BEEN approved, I have found my new baby!!!!  I am SO excited!!!  Roxie is a 5-6 month old Neo that has been abused, but I'll love her to pieces.  I'll drive across country to get her.  She is going to be spayed and microchipped soon and I'm driving to go pick her up.  EEEEEEEEEE!!!!  Isn't she precious?!?!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 10:47:56 pm by smohr »

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: She May Be My New BABY!!!! EEEEE!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 06:12:08 pm »
She's beautiful!  What is her story?  The poor little thing looks scared.  She'd be lucky to come live with you.  :)

smohr

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 06:15:34 pm »
She IS scared; shakes when someone comes near.  They believe she was bought for breeding, abused, and taken to the shelter when the guy changed his mind about her.  I will spoil her ROTTEN and LOVE all that fear away.  All my babies knew no fear in my home.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 06:18:59 pm »
Nothin' like LOVE to make the world go around!
Give her lots of love, and give us pics!
Tuksa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 06:25:22 pm »
Hope everything works out for you guys :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 06:28:21 pm »
I'm so excited for you, I hope you get her and she gets to have a happy loving home.She looks so scared.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 06:30:13 pm »
awwwww....she is so cute... And I am sure you will make all her booboos go away.  You are just what she needed

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 06:41:09 pm »
How lucky you both are!  You found her and she found you!!!   I LOVE happy endings!  A forever and ever home!  YEA!!!!

smohr

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 06:43:34 pm »
 ;D  I was just e-mailed and told that I'm approved and my vet and references gave glowing reports on me!!!  EEEEEEEE!!!  Now I have to get across country, from WV to CA.  I've found the hotels that take pets, now I have to make sure I can actually drive the routes and make sure that the hurricane hasn't flooded where I need to drive.  I'll have to drive thru Missouri; does anyone know how the weather is there?  Any flooding there?

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 06:47:55 pm »
I'm so happy this worked out ;D
She is precious.  She looks so sad, I just want to hug her!!!  I know you will give her lots of love and TLC--just what she needs.  I'm so glad the jerk that had her gave her up--good decision on his part now she can have a happy loving life with you :)
What will you name her?
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

smohr

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 07:00:20 pm »
 ???  Well, her name right now is Roxie, but I'm thinking I'll change that.  With my other Neo, I researched names that were Italian or sounded Italian and named HIM Broducci (Brody for short) so I guess I'd better find her something sweet that will fit her personality when I get to know her.  They say she is VERY cuddly when she knows you're not going to hurt her and will stay right by the person's side whom she trusts.  Maybe I'll look up words like (faithful, trusting, adoring, etc) in Italian...any ideas?

Kiahpyr

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 07:37:15 pm »
That's wonderful news! Can't wait to see her blossom.

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 07:39:48 pm »
;D  I was just e-mailed and told that I'm approved and my vet and references gave glowing reports on me!!!  EEEEEEEE!!!  Now I have to get across country, from WV to CA.  I've found the hotels that take pets, now I have to make sure I can actually drive the routes and make sure that the hurricane hasn't flooded where I need to drive.  I'll have to drive thru Missouri; does anyone know how the weather is there?  Any flooding there?

Congratulation s!

I'm in St.Louis and there's been no reported floods in Missouri at all. The weather is overcast, cool... but no true show of rain.

Pssst...here's a few names I wanted to name my daughters when I was younger (I wanted like, 12 kids and all of them girls..lol) but, my husband is Irish and would not hear of it.

1. Gianina- means  "God is Gracious"

2. Elena- means "Light of the Sun"

3. Mia - okay so it's not a name and my mother would have been quite ticked if I named my child "MINE!" but...  so what?

4. Rosalia- is the Italian form of "Melody"

5. Isabella- means "Consecrated by God"

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 08:06:33 pm »
What a beautiful little baby she is! Are you really going to drive to California from West Virginia?? Amazing!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 08:48:04 pm »
California?  We're in the Santa Barbara area if we can help out.   :)