Author Topic: My wonderful evening.....  (Read 3751 times)

Anakalia

My wonderful evening.....
« on: August 31, 2005, 12:46:47 pm »
OH last night was sooo great I just had to share! (Totally sarcastic there!)  Koby's having issues with getting into garbage and eating kleenex and other bad things, well yesterday it seemed it got 10 times worse!  I was cleaning house, doing laundry and everytime I seen him he had something non-edible in his mouth!  Empty rolls of toilet paper, kleenex, toilet paper he'd ripped off the roll.  He even decided to take all my daughters new socks out of the package so he could destroy the package AND the socks!  He's normally not alloud in the kitchen at suppertime, but last night he thouht he'd had to rest his head on the table and by using his 10ft tongue he'd try to swipe our food! and this was all before 7:00pm.....it gets better.

He was sleeping at 9pm so I decided to get on BPO and chat for awhile.  Around 11:00 my fiance Tony came into my office to warn me I will be ticked off when I see what happend to the living room.  I slowly walked in to see what happen, a whole roll of toilet paper and paper towels were scattered all over the living room floor, in tiny gazillion peices!  I thought he was sleleping but he had other devious plans. 

After getting that picked up and getting my laundry done it was about midnight thirty and I was exausted so I couldn't wait to get into bed Koby was on my last nerve.  I heard Tony swearing using word combinations I've never heard before so I went to see what happend.  Look at the bed and what do I see, brown vomit all over our new down comforter and all over the sheets and pillows as well.  Apparently he was trying to be artistic and tried painting a pretty picture of destruction in his own barf!  Needless to say by the time I had cleaned everything up it was around 2:00 I had to get up bright and early at 6:30 and I had to sleep on our pull out sofa bed which is hard as a rock!! AHHHHH  I had such a wonderful day yesterday!  Today Koby's on my sh!% list!

Andi

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: My wonderful evening.....
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 01:18:32 pm »
I feel your pain! How old is he? My Spike is 7 1/2 mths and nothing is safe or sacred in my house either. Especially socks they must be like the Holy Grail to dogs or something no matter where they are hidden Spike can sniff them out like a bloodhound.

Rachael and Spike

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 01:22:43 pm »
Koby's 18 months and up until yesterday he was a pretty good dog. lol  He does like destruction but he usually takes it out on his stuffies.  Yesterday he seemed to have a bit of evil in him.  I'm using tough love today and I've shut all the doors in the house the only room he can be in is the living room.  I really hope he knows what he did was wrong!

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 01:23:45 pm »
It's fun, ain't it?  (sarcasm)
I constantly follow Grace around pulling things out of her mouth once I catch her. 

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 01:27:11 pm »
I hope Spike starts to calm down a bit with the sock thing. It is so bad I stopped wearing tennis shoes just so I did not have to worry about him eating them. He does not chew or rip them he just swallows them. I guess he is gettin a little better with putting everything in his mouth though at least if I say ICKY or SPIT IT OUT he will after we negotiate the terms of the deal usually a go give him his bone as a trade. I think he figured out that if we picks somethig up I will go find the bone he can't remeber where he put. LOL

Rachael and Spike

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 01:30:57 pm »
I have to put shoes in the closet and keep the bedroom doors shut or I will have laundry all over...and bathroom doors shut to keep it stocked with TP...and bathroom garbage cans empty since that's where I want my trash.  The kitchen has a wooden top on kinda trash can they can't knock over.  :)  I think they grow out of this. 
I give Gracey bones too to bribe her into dropping her find...but now she pick stuff up to get a bone.  She likes to knock over the pop cans (since she can't pick them up and tip them to drink the stuff inside) and that's always messy.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 01:44:27 pm »
What a peaceful evening you had :o...OMG!!...I think I would have done myself or my dog in!!!...I can only hope today is better for you!! :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 02:11:12 pm »
Oh Andi, Koby was working your nerves last night!  I hope he is being a good boy today....   :P
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 09:08:04 am »
Oh Andi!  I missed this originally!  (i still get lost a lot in here  :-[)

I can't believe that good ol Koby would do that.  Maybe he was framed by the evil Ramses?  Probably blackmailed or something.  No dane would eeEEEeeever do that, would they?   ::)  JK

Hopefully he fully recovers his bearings and you'll find no more destruction. 
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 10:28:33 am »
HAHAHAAA!!  Moni, you just reminded me of something..... Koby's actually the one who frames Ramsey!  The only time Koby will lay by Ramsey is when Koby's chewing on something he shouldn't.  Then Koby walks away, I walk in and find Ramsey laying by an empty bread wrapper, the loaf of bread is gone and Ramsey is sleeping...... Koby's sooo good at framing others!!  I'm sure 5lbs. Ramsey JUMPED on the counter and stuck his nose in the cabinet to get the bread....uh huh....RIGHT! lol  Koby's done that with other things too and he thinks he's sneaky!  ;D

Andi