Author Topic: New pictures of Jasmine 6 months  (Read 3571 times)

Luvmydanes

New pictures of Jasmine 6 months
« on: September 04, 2005, 09:22:58 am »
She is getting so big!!! She is probably around 60 or so pounds and just getting big. She doesn't look very much like a puppy anymore. :( Hope all is well with everyone, I have been so busy lately. I have been on here reading posts, just haven't replied much!

Kandi

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: New pictures of Jasmine 6 months
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 09:30:20 am »
Kandi,  How long do Danes keep growing? I know that they get bigger than most Pyrs but Rocky was already 65+ lbs at 6 months :o and now you're making me think he really is going to be a moose when he is done. I have read that Pyrs are usually full grown at a year so give me some hope here!!!

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 09:45:20 am »
Dane is doing great, big and goofy as ever. :) He is actually growing out of the puppy stage and into the more calm, enjoyable stage now. :) Jasmine is all legs right now. I don't know for sure how much she weighs, it was a guess, so maybe she does weigh more.  Dane probably weighs about 160 or so as well. He is a monster! :) And they are both so great. Jasmine is going through her adolesent chewing on everything, and being defiant cause she can phase right now. Its lots of fun. :) Great to hear from everyone.

Kandi

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 09:47:14 am »
Whew! I feel better now!! ::)

Luvmydanes

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 09:57:09 am »
Aren't Pyrs heavier than Danes anyways? I thought they weighed more, but danes were taller.

Kandi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 02:38:02 pm »
Awwwe, what a cutie she is.

She looks very regal in the photos, like she is surveying her kingdom from her throne.

Luvmydanes

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 08:22:35 pm »
Awwwe, what a cutie she is.

She looks very regal in the photos, like she is surveying her kingdom from her throne.

How funny! We said the same thing. :) She looks like she is saying "I am so above all these pictures you want to take of me - hurry up" lol!!!

Kandi

Blair

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 09:58:19 pm »
She is very pretty, I love her eyes!