Author Topic: Our Levi at a little over a year old.  (Read 8600 times)

Offline BarbFox

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Our Levi at a little over a year old.
« on: April 15, 2005, 03:40:49 pm »
Hi Golden lovers :-D  I'm new to this wonderful website and am just learning my way around.  Levi is the 3rd Golden we've loved as our pet/family member - they are such wonderful dogs!  He will be 2 years old in July.   I have some pictures that I'll post to show him off ;-)  I've tried to upload a couple of pictures, but it says that the file is too large.  I've tried a couple of different pictures.  Any idea as to what might be wrong?

Barb

Offline snappcook

• Gnawer
  • Otto 8 monts old
    • View Profile
Re: Our Levi at a little over a year old.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 11:09:41 pm »
you need to shrink your pics.  paint is a good way to geet the job done. just open the pic using paint then hit ctrl+w and enter a percentage you want to shrink it down to.

Offline BarbFox

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Our Levi at a little over a year old.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 03:19:22 pm »
Hi :-)  Thank you for your suggestion to use Paint to shrink my pictures.  I've never used Paint before, but when I tried, it wouldn't let me copy over any pictures that are on my computer, only from my camera and scanner.  So I tried to scan, and I followed their instructions on changing the size of the image, but it wouldn't work.  I'm so darned frustrated right now  ???  I'll keep working at it!  Thanks again. ~Barb