Author Topic: Jessica and Oz  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Greytmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Jessica and Oz
« on: April 16, 2005, 04:41:17 am »
Here is some pictures of my two greyts. Jessica is the adult and Oz is the puppy.

Toni
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 04:44:48 am by Greytmom »
Toni

Greyhounds are great

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Jessica and Oz
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 07:40:57 am »
What a great looking pair you have!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Wildlonewolf

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • My Lucy Sue!!
    • View Profile
    • Windsor Cheapcycle
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 09:57:08 am »
Wow! What a gorgeous pair of pups you have.! Glad to hear things are better with Oz. Keep us all updated!
Renee & Lucy

Offline Greytmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 05:39:22 pm »
Thanks, I think they are pretty special. Everyone thinks they are both beautiful. Not many the color of Jessica, and people say they don't seen many Oz's color but I have seen several online his color.

Toni, Jessica and Oz's mom in Ballarat
Toni

Greyhounds are great

Offline Greytmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 05:44:20 pm »
Hi Rene and Lucy,
To think that I lucked out of both of my greyts. Jessica was picked out by GAP (greyhound adoption program) and Oz we rescued with no idea of what he looked like other than that he was a brindle. I thought I wanted a one color grey, black, or fawn greyt, but not anymore. I have to say that every greyhound I have see so far have been just beautiful. They all have such expressive eyes and sweet natures.

Toni, Jessica and Oz's mom
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 11:04:32 pm by Greytmom »
Toni

Greyhounds are great

Offline Denjen323

• Gnawer
  • My Sleeping Boy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 09:35:52 pm »
 ;D I love your babies, I am very new here and just adopted a greyhound recently (aprox 1.5 mos now) and I am head over heals in love with him.
We did look at pictures but they match you up to your pet (regap) and the picture I fell in love with is the baby they set us up with....Your dogs are absolutely beautiful and just wanted to stick my nose in and say that...
Thanks this site is great!!
Jennifer

Offline Greytmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 10:05:39 pm »
Hi Jennifer,
Welcome to the wonderful world of greyhounds. They are a wonderful breed of dog. Tell me more about your greyhound. How old and color etc. Since you have only had yours for a short time let me tell you pay lots of attention to the teeth. Most greyhounds have really bad teeth. I am lucky that Jessica's were pretty good and since we have had Oz since he was only 10 weeks old I have made sure that they both get bones to eat at least 2 to  3 times a week. I also give them treats that are hard and chewy. Jessica loves her veggies and will eat apple, cherries, and peaches. Oz loves his veggies and will eat just about any frui. Grapes and onions are no-no's for them. They also tend to have lots of runny stools so I give mine mashed pumpkins and rice on a daily basics. Just a little fyi for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby.

Toni ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 08:07:09 am by Greytmom »
Toni

Greyhounds are great