Author Topic: evil danes  (Read 8402 times)

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: evil danes
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 12:23:49 pm »
LMAO....I don't know about you, but my dog likes to snuggle and cuddle a lot more than my husband does.  He was just complaining the other day that the puppy gets more attention than he does...hmmm I wonder why  ;D

new2saints

GR8DAME

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 12:30:23 pm »
Strider is now just 5 months old, 54 lbs and 26 inches at the shoulder. He is actually the same hieght as my doberman female, who is fully grown. I think he will be a big boy, but a little smaller than my dane, Merlin. Hey, has anyone heard of a new drug called Nuetrsol? It is supposed to be an alternative to nuetering surgery and only involves two injections, no anesthesia and an ear tatoo. It is supposed to be 100% effective when properly administeredan d perminent. I think they are using it in Texas? If anyone has any knowledge, let mwe know as I need to get Strider nuetered. I can't (won't) breed him because he is not purebred, and as a merle also carries the ressesive gene for deafness/blindnss in danes. I don't even want to take the chance of an accidental breeding.
Stella

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 12:44:04 pm »
They look soooo sweet, but I have to agree with "Bear" that red eye makes him look like the demon dog lol.... Who is the little guy???? and how old is he??? Used to have danes and they really are no problem to have more than one at the same time, the biggest problem we had was when someone was coming and one of them was sleeping under the coffee table and tried to get up real fast and kinda took the table with...... Every time there was nothing on it, was a good time lol.....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog