Author Topic: Only a few legs still needed for Dane transport!  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Only a few legs still needed for Dane transport!
« on: September 22, 2005, 04:36:35 am »
OK maybe my definition of a few is different than yours but we need these boys to get home!  The legs are workable.

PLEASE let me know if you can do this!

Saturday:

7:00 am-2:12 pm    Las Vegas, NV to Grand Junction, CO - filled by Cindy (Thanks!) - Note time zone change

2:32 pm-6:06 pm   Grand Junction, CO to Denver, CO - NEEDED

6:26 pm-10:06 pm Denver, CO to North Platte, NE – filled by Lindsay (Thanks!) - Note time zone change

Overnight foster NEEDED in North Platte, NE

Sunday:

6:45 am-8:06 am   North Platte, NE to Kearney, NE – NEEDED (Note: Slight time change)

8:06 am-10:15 am Kearney, NE to Columbus, NE – NEEDED (Note: This leg just added)

10:15 am –12:00 pm  Kearney, NE to Omaha, NE – filled by Gayle (Thanks!  Note: Time adjusted)

12:00-2:10 pm  Omaha, NE to Des Moines, IA – filled by Merry (Thanks!) (Note: Time adjusted)

2:30 pm-4:02 pm   Des Moines, IA to Mason City, IA – filled by Tracy (Thanks!) – backup Heidi

4:22 pm-6:28 pm   Mason City, IA to St. Paul, MN - NEEDED (see note)

6:48 pm-9:00 pm  St. Paul, MN to Duluth, MN - NEEDED (see note)

Final leg Duluth, MN to Thunder Bay, ON filled by Donna

Note: Steph can do either Mason City and St. Paul or between St. Paul and Duluth.  If we find a volunteer for Mason City to St. Paul, then we can get that much closer to Donna.  Else, she can drive and Donna can meet in St. Paul.

Note Also:  The Kearney, NE to Omaha, NE leg has been broken into two smaller pieces, as a driver who lives near Columbus, NE can drive to Omaha.  We still need a volunteer for Kearney, NE to Columbus, NE.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Only a few legs still needed for Dane transport!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 04:42:41 am »
I may be able to get someone to do the whole Kearney to Omaha leg. Would that help?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 04:47:09 am »
I asked someone else to do it, but their puppy is having health problems so I'm sure they'd be relieved if someone else could help!  Thank you!

Even though I'm recruiting in a sense, I'm not actually in charge of the transport.  If someone wants to help they need to email Fredirick@hotmail.com and they need to fill out the transportation application here http://www1.danetrain.org:8000/transportform.htm
They won't email you or bother you or anything, it's just a liability thing.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 05:38:58 am »
OK. I e-mailed my friend in Omaha who has been dying to do a transport. I'll wait to hear from her and give her that reference info.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain