Author Topic: IN ONE MORE WEEK I MAY BE IN A PADDED ROOM!  (Read 14434 times)

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: IN ONE MORE WEEK I MAY BE IN A PADDED ROOM!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005, 05:50:26 pm »
And life is good again.  Little Miss K2 is finally out of heat and Mike is starting to settle back down again.  This week when I took him to obedience training he was soooo lazy that even the instructor said he was just dragging.  I thought at first it must have been the romp in the woods with them earlier and then I remembered that he had spent the day harassing my poor precious pup.  But, she is no longer interested and he is beginning to forget...THANK GOODNESS!!!  Now my biggest challenge is to get something for K2's little paws....they were actually bleeding the last time we were out...she won't be going in the woods anymore unless I can come up with a solution for the sore paws.  But,  Mike will still be going......he has soooooo much fun out there...it is great therapy for me just to see him having so much fun....he runs and runs and runs.  The only problem we have is getting him into the car.  It has become a game with him.  Catch me if you can kinda game.  Well, we just start up the car and start leaving without him....he runs and jumps in and i shut the door.  The last time though he kept looking at the car as if he was trying to figure it out....you know that Kuvasz look!!!!! 

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005, 08:30:11 pm »
How long was K2 in heat?   Dixie is on day 17, and boy has it been a long 17 days.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2005, 08:49:12 pm »
Well, Dan and I got married on Nov. 12 and I discovered she was in heat 2 days later...so she was already in heat on the 12th and she just finished a couple of days ago. Seemed like forever.  She will be spayed before the next heat....defini tely.  Although I am nervous about putting any of my pups under the knife...the last time I did it was a little lhasa apso that never recovered from a simple surgery....I have been hesitant ever since.