Author Topic: Anyone use or heard of Hoka Mix 30 as a supplement?  (Read 6355 times)

Offline bogardgirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Anyone use or heard of Hoka Mix 30 as a supplement?
« on: October 01, 2005, 11:07:36 am »
My Breeder recomended this as a supplement she feeds, but I'm having trouble finding much information about it in the states (she's located in the Vancouver area).  I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be feeding supplements or not to my little Bogard (3 months old now). 

Kiahpyr

Re: Anyone use or heard of Hoka Mix 30 as a supplement?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 11:10:47 am »
Sorry I can't be of any help. I just wanted to say that Bogard is so cute! What is it suppose to be for?

Offline bogardgirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 11:17:50 am »
ahh, thanks!  ;D  We're loving him.  The Hoka Mix is supposed to be a general overall holistic type of supplement, for their bones and joints and essentially "everything."  Similar to a multi-vitamin type of supplement?  I have located it on one website so far, that said it's not FDA approved, so hence maybe that is why it's so hard to find in the states. 

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 11:22:01 am »
I live in n,y, & Use lot's of Sup,men'ts try pet'co go on line they large section and on line there are many site's i use a few one shed off we have two saint's molly&maggie maggie i comb once a day very little sheding and a wonderful coat!! molly,has or will have a long coat look's that way! she has puppy hair,once she gett's reg bettercoat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline bogardgirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 11:32:31 am »
Are you in Manhattan by chance?  (That's where we are!)  What is the name of the Petco stuff you like?  I'll need something for Bogard's coat once he matures and it comes in all long and full  :)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re:We are in upstate,N,y,Try Shed,X Go on line To Petco!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 08:51:53 pm »
:-*http://Also give Shed off tab, vit 3 a day there something called missing Link, it is a powder you put on there food, all is a lot but we have two saint's very little sheding. also comb once a day!no hair in your house!! our dog's have a shine  ;you would have too see it ,  in,the morning all of this goes in there food!! i don't just pour dog food in there Bowl!! My Guy's Sleep good and are well Behaved they are feed a  good Diet! With Heathy Product's you need to Watch for those Hip's so also Suppment's come in need for that your Dog will live a much longer live! And happy one to you don't need to use so much so the cost you can keep it down if needed,!!Try you will see a differance much less Cleaning,When you want a Tip on there nail's Let me know,I have done mine,s. :-* nice,o,k,have a Good Day,M.LMolly Maggie! ;D :-* :-*

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 09:59:20 pm »
Have you thought about Platinum Performance for dogs? I use the Platinum for horses, it's great. Have a friend who uses the Platinum for dogs...she says it has made a tremendous difference in her dog.

Good luck!

Deena

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 12:08:14 am »
your Best bet would be is to,go to your local Groomer if they don't have they could more then likley order it they are in touch with all sort's of healthy vit,sup, I will ask my place for you tomarrow,about o,k,i would like try it my self so if i get it and you can not let me know i could mail it to you they usely get anything for me i ask for i will u know tomarrow,your is a real cutie!My next friend if u want to call that said molly was at Fault so i should not Breed her,and she is from a puppy mill too i wanted to know where she got her info and nerve! peaple just are sometime's out there to hurt,But our Girl's molly&Maggie are from great line of Breeder we went there are Self's and pick her out!!!What nice Folk's They just Don't make much money!! They love there Dog's they make sure all placed to Right Family's nice yard's And loving Home's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love marylee!!!!Where is your baby from she is so pretty!! So cute!!! Our's S,D,!We love our's'she really outstandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bogardgirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 11:04:15 am »
Lucky you Deena- two cuties in your family!  Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to check out the Platinum - never ending comparisons when trying to iron out supplements!!  ugh...   :D