Author Topic: Potty Training  (Read 16328 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Potty Training
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 02:12:12 pm »
Definately talk to your vet!!!!!!!!
I had a problem with Grace needing to go out all the time and it was driving me nuts too.  I thought she was just having potty training issues but turns out she had her first "woman infection". 

Offline ting1sf

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Potty Training
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 02:36:05 pm »
Thanks again for all your replies. Here is a small update.... Two nights of accident free nights... Yay!!!! I am soso happy. this is an  happiness (and relief) that is so hard to explain. Hehe. This is the change. My boyfriend before refused and still refused to let the doggies sleep on the bed. So in the end I decieded to sleep on the floor with them and then I section out the living room so they could only be around there. When they start to move a lot I would wake up and take them out to pee. First night was 3 times throughout the night but yesterday was only 2 and in the morning there is no poo or pee found. I give up on crate training cause its just too hard for her. And now for times I can't watch them,  I would put them in the kitchen. So far there are only one mistake this morning and I think it wasn't even puppy hehe. Anyway. I am so proud of them. Thank you all for all your support and help! :). Hope this good behavior will late :)
I rather love a dog than a human. Because you put  100% into a dog , you get 200% back. As for humans you sometimes you get nothing back.