Author Topic: I feel special  (Read 1908 times)

Blair

I feel special
« on: October 05, 2005, 07:32:50 am »
I watched the Amityville Horror movie last night, after the movie I stayed up and watched the Africa Cam LOL. After awhile I let the boys out to go potty and let them back in, they played for awhile. While they played I layed on the couch watching tv. About maybe 5 minutes later Mr. Grey decided to climb on the couch and lay on top of me  ::) I actually fell asleep with Grey on top of me. I just feel special when he does things like that, like he really loves his Mommy and wants to be with me, even though he just wanted on the couch LOL. I also love when I am sitting on the couch with him and he moves over to put his head on my lap  ;D. He wont do any of this with my husband, but I cant really blame him for that  :D

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: I feel special
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 07:50:04 am »
I know what you mean Blair.  I feel the same way when Tonka is sleeping on one couch and I go sit in the other and he gets up so that he can come and lay down where I am!  I
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline Gin

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: I feel special
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 09:03:36 pm »
My puppy does that, I was so happy to have a Dane as a baby, but she just wanted to destroy my house, instead of cuddling, now that she weighs more than me, she wants to be a lap doggie!  I love it though, except when my back falls asleep, that's a funky feeling lol.