Author Topic: Asik Master Carr the most beautiful Anatolian I have ever met has left us...  (Read 5935 times)

BabsT

To one of the  greateset dogs I have ever ecountered... A beautiful Anatolian that used to belong to my sister...He was  the reason why I have the breeds I do today...The ironic part is my dog Zero ran and ran through the yard yesterday barking  more than he ever did...Asik's spirit must have been running along side with Zero and saying bye to his 'real' mamma before he went to to the Rainbow Bridge. 

Just this side of heaven is a  place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been   especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There   are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play   together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are   warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are   restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and   strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone   by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they   each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.   

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly   stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body   quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green   grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted,   and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in   joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your   face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into   the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent   from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....   

Author unknown...

The Working Dog

Author - Unknown
My eyes are your eyes,
to watch and protect you and yours.

My ears are your ears,
to hear and detect evil minds in the dark.

My nose is your nose,
to scent the invader of your domain.

And so you may live,
my life is also yours.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
BabsT,  Please let you sister know we are thinking of her in her loss.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

BabsT

I cant believe how upset I am...i just keep crying and crying and he wasnt even my dog.  My poor sister, she is beside herself..

thank you

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
So sorry for your sisters loss.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Kiahpyr

I'm sorry for your loss and your sisters. He was very handsome. Big hugs!

lins_saving_grace

Very beautiful indeed.  I'm sorry about your loss.  :)  If you need to cry let me know.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Hugs to you and sis.
Asik is not gone, he's asleep, dreaming of being with you again.
Our deepest Sympathy,
John and Tulsa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
(John, you made me cry!) 

Asik was such a beautiful boy - I am so sorry he is gone.  Big hugs to you both...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers

My deepest sympathies to you both.

I know the grief.
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.

Offline suzanne

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • raised dog feeder
Babs, I am so very sorry for your sister's and your great loss.  I have quite a bit of Pet Loss Support on my website that might be of help to you.  http://www.raiseddogfeeder.com/html/pet_loss_support.html
Whenever I lose a beloved pet I take a small degree of consolation in telling myself it is not good-bye forever, just until it is my time to join him/her.  I have had all of my dogs creamated and have their ashes in various urns.  My daughter already knows that when I go, she will need an urn large enough for my ashes and those of all my past pets.  Her biggest decision will be trying to figure out where to put it....although I suspect it will not be the focal point of her living room.  I'm thinking of you.
    Suzanne, Sophia and Riggs
Suzanne, Sophia (5 yr. old Pyr) and Riggs (10 month old Newf)

www.raiseddogf eeder.com

BabsT

Thank you everyone for your sympathies...I t means a lot

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
We will keep you and your sister and the family in our thoughts and prayers. It is hard to loose a great companion, but they will not be gone forever.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
So sorry to hear about you and your sisters loss. I read in another thread about a scrapbook. It's a great idea, and it will help your sister stay busy and focussed.

I know at some point there will be room in her heart for another BP. I hope she will share that new BP with us.

Deena