Author Topic: Why its good to have extremely LOW blood pressure  (Read 6827 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Why its good to have extremely LOW blood pressure
« on: October 06, 2005, 08:06:31 am »
When I was in the hospital Matt got me this stuffed Border Collie puppy.  It's very cute and he named it "Courage" so I would feel brave.  (He's so cheesy it's adorable)  Well I love this puppy and put it on a bookshelf, as in Sanity's experience all stuffies belong to him.  Well, my grandmother decided that it looked better on my bed, so of course Sanity eats it the first chance he gets.  I rescue Courage and the damage isn't too bad, tons of drool maybe a broken nose, but I got there quickly and we might be able to save him!  I brush and blow dry the puppy, resulting in dried clumps of slobber.  The nose is a folded flap of leather and I tape and I glue and...... that little bast**d isn't going back.  I look at the bedraggled puppy and two emotions run through my head, sadness because the cute puppy that was a tangible token of Matt's love for me is now hideously scarred and mutilated, and AGHHHHHHH because if Matt finds out he'll freak.  So I start looking for puppy online.  Find that Toys R Us carries the line exclusively, YAY me!  There is a large and a small and I dont know what size I have.  BOO me!  *#^$!!!!!!!!  I start to call Toys R Us-es.  NO I don't want the Border Collie puppet!  NO a Black Lab is NOT the same thing!  My heart is pounding a mile a minute finally I call the last Toys R Us on my list.  The guy that answers can't understand me so he transferred to some girl.  I am stressed beyond reason at this point and all professionalis m and grown up facade is gone.  I bawl to this complete stranger "OMG do you have any stuffed Border Collie puppies?  Not that puppet, the Puppy.  My BF gave me one when I was in the hostpial and my dog ate it and he'll be SO pissed you have no idea.  So I have to find one and I don't know what size it is, it just has to be the same one and no one has them and I think I'm going to die now."  Mind you this was all said in one breath.  The girl says "Hold on"  I wait with bated breath.  Actually no breath, I'm lucky I didn't pass out again.  She comes back.  "We have both sizes, Big one is $12, little one is $5, which one do you want?"  I said "My puppy is from the length of my elbow to my wrist."  She says "That's the small one!''  Never have I been more greatful for Matt's penny pinching ways.  She puts a hold on it till tomorrow afternoon.  I am happy!  I relax.  I tense up again.  AGHHHHHHH I can't drive till Tuesday!  AGHHHHHHH!!!!!  I call a ton of "FRIENDS" to help me.  They are all busy.  They are all now off my Christmas card list.  Jerks.  Finally get a hold of a kid I barely know, and he says he'll do it.  But he wants $10.  He's a jerk too.  So this GIFT that I received is costing me $15, plus the years I took off my life with the mini heart attacks. 

Yeah my dog is great.   :-[

Ang
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 08:53:43 am by Jacksmom »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Nicole

Re: Why its good to have extremely LOW blood pressure
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 08:17:20 am »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA H!

Ang, you're awesome. I would have just shown Matt how Courage shared his love with Nee, too. hahahha!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 08:22:20 am »
I'm sorry Ang but I am lmao!...I can't just picture you desperatly trying to obtain the correct Border Collie stuffed puppy! :D

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 08:40:50 am »
HAHAHAHAA!!  That is too funny.  I know it wasn't funny for you at the time, but it's super funny to me! lol ;D  And I got this visual of you calling around talking in "jaw wired shut" mode and people thinking you were clenching your teeth in ANGER, they probably all thought you were P.O.ed at something. lol  Too funny!

Andi

henrysmomma

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 08:53:04 am »
AAWWW, gifts should not be that hard to have  :-\ But it is a really funny story... :D

Rose

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 09:30:00 am »
If he finds out about the mutilated puppy, just show him this dramatic reenactment of the crime  :D

.... Yeah, I'm procrastinatin g doing my work right now  ;)
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 10:24:21 am »
Gosh Ang, my life seems so boring comparred to yours.

Now what I would have done is the next time I was at Matt's I would slip it into Araby's mouth then say "no Araby"  "Oh Matt, she got ahold of our Courage" 

Tina
Oh Tina!...You're good!...Very very good! ;D

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 11:05:33 am »
It seems I got the wrong dog... Here's your proof to frame Araby  ;)
RIP former BPO

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 11:54:46 am »
It seems I got the wrong dog... Here's your proof to frame Araby  ;)

HAHAHA!!  That's the BEST!!  I love it!

Andi

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 12:04:43 pm »
HEHE
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

BabsT

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 06:15:52 pm »
That is a cute story, thanks for sharing

WHen my husband asked me to marry him, my ring box was made of beautifully carved wood and quite beautiful.  Meanwhile my sisters boston terrier wanted to take a stab at carving too...He used my ring box for his pratice LOL

The box was mangled and I did not have the heart to tell john.  When he came over my house for my parents to congratulate us, he commented on the beautiful box and my dad says 'the dog ate it'  he was crushed LOL

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 11:17:13 pm »
Gosh Ang, my life seems so boring comparred to yours.

Now what I would have done is the next time I was at Matt's I would slip it into Araby's mouth then say "no Araby"  "Oh Matt, she got ahold of our Courage" 

Tina
Tina, you are evil, and I love it.

Ang, did you get the correct Faux-Courage yet?
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 11:24:06 pm »
I won't until later tonight.  I will covertly post the results!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 01:50:22 am »
Omg Ang.LMAO  Sanity's loving brothers ate the arms of 2  of our futons!!Now ya wanna see someone POd!Joe was like I'm not buying more furniture.So I sewed arm covers for them so company can't see it.They also did the same to 2 porch chairs.Now hes to the point of what can they eat next???I try to blame most of the stuff on his beagle though, it works.If he doesn't see them doing it he believes the beagle did it.He can do no wrong in his eyes.Last night the window sill was chewed up I blamed it on Copper.LOL  Jen

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 02:08:32 am »
Ang I know how you feel. I have a stuffed cat that I have had since I was 4 years old. When we first got Harley I caught her chewing on my stuffed cat. I got so mad I yelled at her till the cows came home. Poor girl, never heard me yell at her like that.  Well I glued the eye back in and Harley has never touched my stuffed kitty again.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)