Author Topic: Hi New Here, Ices Dad  (Read 56799 times)

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Hi New Here, Ices Dad
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2006, 02:14:13 pm »
Well as they say when it rains it pores! Lastnight our van ignition went bad, so ice didn't get neutered yet :o( Sorry late getting back, but I had to have it towed today and taken to a garage, well I think Ice was glad, but I just have to reschedule.... . So Ice has his Family Jewels for a little bit longer :o) Thanks for asking how he was doing, It was really nice of you here! Take Care All, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2006, 02:18:48 pm »
Hi all :o)
Well Ice is a year and a half now and I'll tell you what, His chest is starting to pop. By this I mean when he sits his chest is really getting Broad! It is so cool to see ice growing up, my vet said when I first had him in for his first visit to him, He's gonna be a Horse! Well he's living up to his words! It will be fun seeing Ice fill out......
Well just alittle info for you here. Hope everyone is doing good? Take Care, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2006, 09:28:12 pm »
Was wondering?
Do anyone elses dane Love Oranges? Ice just loves them! I think the juicer the better ;o) Also this past summer, I was making fried peppers and a fresh slice of a Mango hit the floor and he ate that too :o) So now I core a Mango, Take out the vein part and the top and Seeds and give it to him and he'll play with it awhile then down the hatch! He is getting very Smart to, He really listen good and is getting better the older he gets.... Well Everyone Take Care,
Any new ideas for treats let us know? Thanks, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2006, 10:30:55 pm »
Ices Dad, you are one of the coolest people on this board. I just like you and that gorgeous dog Ice. ;D ;D ;D

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2006, 01:09:18 pm »
Hi all, well new Pics of Ice will have to Wait awhile ;o) I'll have some soon, but reason it will be awhile? My Wife Retires today  :o) She is so Happy and I'm happy for her :o0 Gotta go for a Big Surprise Party tomorrow :o) What else is Cool is Today is Her Birthday! And Yes we are Irish too lol Well Happy St. Patricks Day to All! Later, Ices dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2006, 11:23:45 am »
Here is a picture of Ice not a year old trying to fit on his pillow! He looks at me like? Dad, I think I need a new pillow? Well must admit I think he does to! Just alittle to read about, about our Favorite Kid!
Take Care All, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2006, 11:25:54 am »
Also this Pillow is 54" long lol  ::) Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2006, 03:07:06 pm »
Hi all :o)
We were wondering what kind of bone or treat do you give your dogs to keep them occupied? Ice has gator jaws and eats treats like a piece of butter lol :o0 just wondering if any ideas on a treat that would take awhile for him to devour, beside a axle of a old truck ! lol ) just kiddin :o)
Ideas welcome, Thanks, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2006, 03:43:49 pm »
Frozen carrots are a new favorite around here with the Newfs...the great huge carrots that usually go to horses ( ;))...just pop them in the freezer and they like gnawing on those.

Also stuff a Kong with peanut butter and dog cookies and put that in the freezer...anot her BIG time favorite.  That's the treat they get if I'm going to be out for a few hours!!!  They don't seem to miss me at all if they get that! ::)

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2006, 07:25:23 am »
All treats are eaten like butter come to think of it.  However, kongs filled with gooey stuff last a few minutes longer.  My Bella closes her eyes and just enjoys trying to get to all the goodies.  She can't just gobble it up. 

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2006, 07:32:46 am »
Here's her latest pic
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:33:23 am by BellaRoosMom »

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2006, 10:39:35 am »
Hi all, been awhile :o(
Not been in a good Mood here, Ice has started to Bark and growl at anyone other than my Wife and I, I'm on witts end here, He even barks and growls at Kids and this is scareing me here, he's a big boy now, and I'm worried here, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Please Help? Thanks, Ices Dad

Like he's done a 180 here?
Ice & Ices Dad

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2006, 06:41:12 pm »
Well pretty disappointed here, I thought someone would answer me? Wasn't expecting not hearing from anyone? Alot have read my problem, thought atleast someone would feel concerned, but guess not? Guess I'll just stop writing on here? Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad

cricket36580

« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2006, 06:05:22 am »
I'm sorry too!  I'm not on as much as I was due to work schedules so I never even saw the post.  How often are you taking him out to socialize?  Also, I can't remember...is he neutered?  If not then it could be the testosterone protectiveness .  I would definately get him out as often as humanly possible though, with LOADS of treats.  Maybe have other people offer him some treats if you think it would be safe.

Offline cue755

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2006, 02:06:21 pm »
No not nuetered yet :o( sorry but being off since last march, not this past, a year ago without a paycheck, has been very difficult for my wife and I.... I am unable to take ice for walks cause of my back, my wife can't handle him either :o( He listens good to us but is very agressive with his toys, I can tell him no and he won't touch them and then sometimes he just doesn't listen! I can't afford Lessons, and not being able to walk him really bothers me! He Barks and growls at people outside, I'm really upset but its my fault cause I can't afford training, he's lovable one minute and then growls the next!He will sit for me, will not touch his food till I tell him ok, and I tell him to set when I prepare his food, When given a treat I tell him easy and he's very gentle! Wish I could get him to some training but for now there is no way :o( I know in his heart he wants to be good but when he barks and growls at kids, I'm nervous, we have alot of kids in this neighborhood too, well thats enough for now, sure I'll get yelled at from here but for now this is my situation! We are getting him nuetuered!!!! We hope we can handle him, he can be a good boy and just do a 180 when someone comes around! Now our neighbor guy and his boy can pet him without ice growling at them, cause he remembers them from being around them..... Hope I can get some help on here, suggestions please we love him very much and don't want to lose him but if things don't turn around? We may have to give him to someone that can walk him and teach him, i mean train him? We hope to do whats right for ice! He's a very smart dog but not being able to walk him really isn't helping him.... We would consider giving him to a trainer maybe, if things would be better for him, we love his quirks, his expressions and his loving attitude! But to see him get agressive to people and especially kids, really bothers my wife and I! Thanks for Listening, Ices Dad
Ice & Ices Dad