Author Topic: Mr. Grey's walk  (Read 3157 times)

Blair

Mr. Grey's walk
« on: October 08, 2005, 08:32:14 am »
Finally feeling good outside I decided to take a walk with Mr. Grey and Skyla. We walked around the block and Grey did GREAT!!!!! He stayed by my side the whole walk and stopped when I stopped and everything. He was a very well behaved boy. On our little walk Grey met some little boys, and then their Mommy and their dogs [Mix breed, Ridgeback puppy, and Chihuahua] Grey was happy to see the dogs but he liked the people better LOL We stayed and chatted for awhile, the whole time Grey is leaning on everyone. Then we started walking and met 3 girls. Again Grey was so happy and leaned and kissed on everyone. He was such a good boy, made Mommy so happy and proud of him  ;D Tomorrow is Zeus' walk, I cant walk both boys together by myself, Ill let you all know how his walk goes LOL

henrysmomma

Re: Mr. Grey's walk
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 09:21:26 am »
Thats good to hear Blair! Keep up the good work :)

Rose

Blair

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 09:59:07 am »
Awe Cindy that is very nice of you to say, hehehe. He is a sweety. Mr. Grey would stick out like a soar thumb with your trio, I think it would be cute looking LOL Ill send him over when he is having a bad day  ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 01:58:40 pm »
Mr. Grey is growing up to be the perfect doggie!  Have you ever thought of doing therapy work with him?  It sounds like he loves people that might make him a very happy boy! 

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 09:39:46 pm »
I for one can't/ wait to meet Grey!  Dnag Sanity's gonna be a midget compared to all his Dane friends :P
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 10:13:55 pm »
You can just tell how sweet Mr. Grey is even in his pictures!  How fun to take such a well behaved dog out for a walk and pass all that love around!

Blair

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 11:17:22 pm »
I was interested in doing therapy work with him, and maybe Zeus, Ill have to get all the info togather and look in to it. Ang your too funny LOL Grey really loves people, he doesnt get nearly as excited when he sees other dogs [he likes other dogs and will play with him but he LOVES people LOL], but give him people and he gets real happy. He loves kids though, he will walk right past an Adult just to get to a child LOL

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 02:14:47 am »
As much as Grey loves people, it would be a shame not to let him spread the love. He would make a great Ambassador for the rest of the Big Dogs.
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman