Big Paws Only Dog Forums
November 19, 2017, 04:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so proud of my Big boy!  (Read 3020 times)
kildeskennel
Paw-meister

Beautiful beauty

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2005, 10:24:22 PM »

Well today was graduation day from obedience class, unknown to all of us it was also a competition  Undecided, none of us had a clue.  We thought they would only graduate on certain ammount of points accumulated.  Aidan and a black Newphie were tied for first until until.....He decided to  LICK HIS BALLS during the last excersise, his EASIEST ONE, sit stay for 1 minute with me across the room and distractions!  I guess his backside was to much to resist!  There were even squealing children out side!  I almost died, Steve laughed as did most of the men there!  Anyhow, a beautifully engraved plaque with second place was his to take home along with a BIG milk bone from the trainer.  I am so proud of my boy! Grin

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson
jabear
Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 10:40:08 PM »

That is too funny. Of course he would have to get distracted when everyone was watching him. Give Aidan a big hug for us and a congratulatory kiss for his graduation!

Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.
Bear
Paw-meister

The Bear Cub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 12:39:27 PM »

LOLOL! That is too funny! Congrats!
Jen
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 12:48:10 PM »

LOL  Cheesy LOVE IT1  You are going to be telling that story for many years to come! 
mastiffmommy
Chief "All Knowing"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 02:04:22 PM »

He is a GUY  Wink need I say more!!! If he had only had hands lol....

It is such good news though, I know you are sooo proud of him. Congratulation s!!!!!

Give him slobbers from me

Marit

what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: