Author Topic: Tina  (Read 1909 times)

Luvmydanes

Tina
« on: October 21, 2005, 01:14:45 am »
I started this post so we don't over run the other one :)  Love Love Love Jacks couch!! Looks comfy! I just took some pictures of Dane cause I knew you were going to ask about your boy. :)

Luvmydanes

Re: Tina
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 03:39:04 am »
Tina - I know I've been dissapearing a lot...I was thinking that this morning. I have been lurking. I get on every now and again to see if anything new is going on, and never post. I promise to keep up this time. Its really funny, Jasmine is only 7 months old, Dane is 22 months and Jasmine is almost as tall as Dane is now. I am wondering if she is going to end up taller than him. We will see. Dane is a handsome boy...He has an eye cold right now. Not too sure what to do about that. We've been wiping his eyes with a warm cloth each morning and at night, any suggestions? I love jacky boy...you need to post more pictures..I love looking at him!

Kandi

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 03:54:12 am »
HAHA!!! I literally laughed out loud when I saw the one of his face in the entertainment center or whatever that is. Typical 'Dane' behaviour That is funny. He is so handsome though. How old is he? Dane is 22 months, and we are having a huge problem with his activness lately. He is so dang hyper it is unreal. I thought the older they get, the more they are supposed to mellow out. It seems to be the opposite with him. The older he gets the more active he is seeming to get. So when are you getting another one?  ;D

Kandi

Luvmydanes

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 04:16:09 am »
We have a laser pointer, maybe I'll have to get that out and see how he likes it. I was running every night and rotating on which dog I took. I'm sure I look like a weirdo, with a dog that comes up to my chest and I'm trying to run alongside him. He actually runs really well. I jog, and he more like walks kind of fast. He looks around like "what the heck are you doing lady?" It is pretty funny. I have been slacking on the jogging though, and gotten lazy. Maybe we will try the agility classes. I think he would like them. Jack seems to have so much personality. :) Sharing the attention is so true. I can't pet Jasmine without Dane coming over and pushing her out of the way, and vice versa. Usually Shaun will pet one and I'll pet the other, then we'll switch. :) Dogs are weird sometimes...at least mine are.

Kandi