Author Topic: It was a BPO moment  (Read 4996 times)

GR8DAME

It was a BPO moment
« on: October 21, 2005, 11:07:43 pm »
Did you ever notice that the most normal, everyday object can suddenly become posessed-by-the-devil evil to our babies?

We finished watching a DVD last night and remote opened the housing to take it out. Well Strider jumped off the couch, snarling and growling at the DVD player. Of course we spent the next half an hour opening and closing the housing just to play with his head. He about turned inside out. It was way better than the movie that started it all!

Before that it was the hockey stick that has been propped in the corner of the utility room forever that got him cranked.

Do any of your guys do this at ordinary everyday items or is Strider just retarded??
Stella

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: It was a BPO moment
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 11:30:49 pm »
Hahaha! That is so funny! Bear doesn't have moment's that I can recall right now but I'm sure you had a ball with Strider.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 11:46:19 pm »
Wow, that is too funny!  Koby will try to attack the air when Tony makes a certain noise with is mouth, it's really weird but we get a kick out of it!

Andi

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 12:25:29 am »
Yesterday, Tenchi wouldn't go into the computer room for a couple of hours because Jay put new curtains in it. 

Faust won't go anywhere near the vacuum or if I'm cooking on teflon he runs away and refuses to go in the kitchen.  He's also scared of realistic toy dogs(like Bryers) and won't go past one if you put it on the floor. 

Kida thinks Jay is her nemesis and will only go near him if he's sitting and has food. 

Mojo was scared of cheese wrappers for the longest time. 

Yep, they're my oddball crew and I love them!  ;D
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 01:03:06 am »
angel attacks lawn mowers even if they arent running  :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 01:03:28 am »
Are you kidding?...Samson goes off so much at every day objects that when he starts we play "guess what THE DEVIL is"....lol...It sometimes takes a minute or two to figure it out!

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 01:21:47 am »
Tulsa will sleep in the sun by the front door and growls. Then jump up and run into the bedroom, barking her head off at my digital alarm clock, and it's not even going off!
I remember the first time she heard it go off, and she went off after it. She jumped on the bed, straddled my head, and was snarling, barking, and snapping at it like it was Evil Incarnate. She only does it once in awhile so it's hard to capture an image. But I keep trying.
J
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline deafdanelvr

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2005, 02:30:50 am »
I can't use the fly swatter without Zeus going all spazzy on it! He totally loses his mind when he just sees it, Heaven forbid you actually try and use it to kill a fly. Dogs are nutty sometimes, but I love it!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 05:21:01 am »
The first couple of times Gunther saw me with my hair in a towel, he went absolutely nuts!!

Same thing happened when he was sleeping, didn't see me start putting towels away in the hallway closet, which by the way when open covers the upper 1/2 of my body.  He woke up, and again was growling and barking.  I teased him and shook a towel in his direction but didn't let him see my face.  He didn't like that very much, to say the least......... ..lol.  Even after I shut the door and he saw me, it took a few minutes for him to calm down.

The whole time, Keiko is looking at him like "you idiot".