Author Topic: PUPPY PIC'S FOR TODAY  (Read 9937 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
PUPPY PIC'S FOR TODAY
« on: May 02, 2005, 05:27:13 pm »
Here are teh newest puppy pic's.  This is Anthony my 10 year old with 2 of the girls, lazarus getting his butt sniffed by dad, and little missy on the ground with anthony.  Anthony was invited to join 4-h today when we were out with the dogs by one of their representative s.  Obedience, agility, and showmanship withthe dogs.  Myrissa is 12 and wants to as well, so we are going to give it a go and see how they like it.  If anything it will be good for the dogs and exposure for the breed.  There are none here and I am a heck of a time with it right now.  LOTS of education and teaching people who ask, advertise for a Kuvasz and I get "What?"  Lots of "What's". :)  Anyway I decided to keep Lazarus.  He is actually my biggest darkest pigmented male.  I am going to spay Beauty, and purchase another mate for Laz, Anthony lost his lab a week before christmas, and they were best buds, he cries all the time still, and can't even look at a stuffed black dog without bursting into tears... :'(  she was 9 a year younger then he is.They were raised together as well.  No idea what happened, just poof gone.  I wonder if she was ill somehow and we did not know it and wandered off to die, she neverleft the yard, slept with anthony, hunted withh im.  It devastated him...He and Lazarus seem to be bonding quite strongly on Anthony's end right now, but Lazarus responds to his voice and moves close to him anytime anythony is with the pups. And no more tears lately.   So I am going to do this for him,  and well , hubby will just think one never sold! ;D  Devious I know!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: PUPPY PIC'S FOR TODAY
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 05:52:51 pm »
Awww.....too cute. Can you bring some down to Ca. so that we can cuddle with them?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 07:06:48 pm »
How bout I ship a few to you and then I won't have so many running around!  LOL  The weather is NOT cooperating here, only 42 degrees, the puppy kennel outside is out of the question until it warms up.  We are so BUSY BUSY BUSY with them right now, I feel a bit frazzled!  LOL 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline CaesarsMstr

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 09:57:48 pm »
 :)  Oh they are so precious.  I hope that helps Anthony.  Devious?  I don't think so, of course, I would do the same thing and not have to have a reason to! LOL
Rachel

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 08:35:52 pm »
 :D hi this is Myrissa shanas daughter I am 12 we didnt keep lazurus but anthony did get a american cocker spaniel though he fetches just bout anything!! and gets along great with my new kittne tiger! he is a tabby with a white J on his back isnt that sooooo weird lol  :D
Storm Jameson