Author Topic: Rescue Remedy  (Read 7578 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Rescue Remedy
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 04:32:08 pm »
I would say give her a dose in the morning when you leave and make sure to put about 4 drops in the water bowl so that as she drinks water during the day she is getting more.
In fact, you might just want to give it to her regularly for a while, four times a day if you can, and that will cut down on general stress and make things easier when you aren't with her.
 :)

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 04:52:14 pm »
ok, thats cool.  Will it make her sleepy or just calm?
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 05:05:11 pm »
It won't make her sleepy at all. And it might take a while of using it before it makes her *calm*... depending on how anxious she is to begin with.  ;) It's not anything like a sedative.
I'd say it will encourage her to find a calm place within her doggie mind, kind of like a subliminal message to her to use her own inherent ability to take it easy in a stressful situation. Does that make any sense at all?  :D I'm trying to think of a way to say it without sounding too new-agey!

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 05:14:10 pm »
That makes perfect sense!  Thank you so much.  It sounds like this might be just what we're looking for.  Since she's a couch potato anyways I didn't want anything that would make her just sleep the whole day away.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog