Author Topic: I'm back....well for awhile  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm back....well for awhile
« on: November 11, 2005, 08:38:05 pm »
Hello everyone!! I sorry I haven't been on in awhile but things have been busy. I just started school in Oct. So now I am a full time student with a ful time job. All my free time is put toward the dogs and my homework so I haven't been on the computer in a while. But in 13 more months I'll be a LPN and then i'll do the LPN to RN online at my own pace. There's so much new stuff here I'll never be able to read it all, but welcome to all you new people and hello to all you old ones. I went to a friends house today and she had Toesters mom there (what a small world) she was there to be breed to her male. She was so pretty. Onyx and Thor are so big now Thor's 130 and 10 months and Onyx is 110.5 at 9 months. Thor has learned to open the fence so now it stays locked and Onyx is a jumper but only when she's left out for too long. Well gotta go now got lots og homework to do but I'll be back on later.

Isn't Toesters mommie beautiful

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back....well for awhile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 08:40:23 pm »
Congrats on your being back in school!  I  admire your discipline!

The dogs are gorgeous!

Good luck with finals...and stay in touch, if you can~ ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 08:44:21 pm »
Busy Busy! Toester's mom is gorgeous! Can't wait until you get back to see more pictures of your furbabies.

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 08:46:48 pm »
I'm glad your back! How's Kahula?
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 08:53:42 pm »
Bonita says that she thinks that kahula had the pups and then ate them. Bonita had a stroke and her son it still paralyzed so no one was there for a week and when she came home she said that Kahula was all of a sudden skinny. I told her that if she had had pups she would have known. I think it was a false pregnancy. I still haven't seen her yet she won't tell me where they moved to every time I ask she changes the subject.