Author Topic: Too Funny  (Read 4553 times)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Too Funny
« on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:55 pm »
Here in suburbia we have the tinest mailboxes - mine gets filled up fast and the mail man use to bring  me the  mail when my box was full.  Well, no he won't step foot in my yard because of Willow.  He told me the last time "Wow that is a really big pit bull you have!!"  lol a pit bull?  she looks nothing like a pitbull.  I just thought it was funny!!

Now when i walk Willow in the morning everyone crosses the street.  She's only 6 months.  I think that is funny also. I can't wait tils hes a year old.  What will they do then - run in the opposite direction?

Blair

Re: Too Funny
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 07:16:15 pm »
LOL Grey is going to join Willow in the Pit Bull clubed, cause he gets called that a lot. Some people are so silly. So where are the new pics of Willow??? lol :)

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 09:26:11 pm »
That is to funny.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 12:13:05 am »
LOL..........t hat is strange.  Gunther hasn't been called a pit bull since he was pretty little.  So far it hasn't been too bad with us and others crossing the street.  Alot of people want to come up and see him instead.

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 12:20:06 am »
Feste gets called a greyhound frequently (can't wait til he grows into those legs of his!).  When I take the crew for a walk around downtown - known as 'the parade' - I get one of 2 reactions usually.  People either cross the street, or they walk right up wanting to pet and coo over the 2 big ones, Feste and Chance...  Puck usually gets ignored or petted as an aftertought!
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 12:55:18 am »
Feste gets called a greyhound frequently (can't wait til he grows into those legs of his!).  When I take the crew for a walk around downtown - known as 'the parade' - I get one of 2 reactions usually.  People either cross the street, or they walk right up wanting to pet and coo over the 2 big ones, Feste and Chance...  Puck usually gets ignored or petted as an aftertought!

Gunther used to get greyhound mix alot too.  He hasn't in awhile, I guess he looks like a dane now? 

I feel bad for Keiko.  She used to get all the attention b/c of her odd eyes, but now all the attention goes to Gunther and she gets petted as an afterthought too.   :'(

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 07:39:00 pm »
I know I know - new pics coming.  Have to find the camera - Willow may have eaten it

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 11:49:08 pm »
When Tara was younger I had guy ask if she was a grey hound too...and she has cropped ears!!!  :D
What Man Doesn't Understand
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 12:29:19 am »
LOL!!!  That is soooo funny!  I just love it when people try to "guess" the breed.  Some guess correctly but most do not! The funniest story here was when Tony took Koby to the nursing home, one of the nurses was going around telling everyone Koby was a Doberman!!!  Yeah, since he looks just like one! ::)

Andi

Offline Maggie's Mom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maggie, Simon and Oscar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 12:54:51 am »
Maggie's just still a puppy, but EVERYONE that sees her asks if she's a dalmation. :-\  I guess it can be hard to tell when she's so little, but still!  Only one lady came up so far and knew she was a dane, and that's b/c she had owned one once.  I hope that people do not cross the street to avoid us when she gets bigger.  Maggie loves everyone, she'll probably follow them over. :D
Stacy, Wes, and Maggie (Great Dane)