Author Topic: That mean dog scared Grey  (Read 3335 times)

Blair

That mean dog scared Grey
« on: November 13, 2005, 12:17:30 am »
I took the boys to my old job to bathe them, I went after hours with my friends so I could just do it myself. She brought her toy poodle and Boston Terrier cause we have been wanting to introduce them to each other. I took Grey to the play yard off leash and she took her Boston out on a leash. She swore to me he was dog friendly and would love to see Grey. NOPE!! The first thing he did was lunged at my sweet Grey. And just that one move scared the crap out of Grey and after that Grey wouldnt go no where near that dog. He stayed behind me the whole time and if I moved he moved with me. Poor boy was really scared of that dog  :(. He didnt mind the toy poodle though, but then again the poodle didnt really pay much attention to Grey. I really need to find some friends for Grey, poor baby only plays with my 2 doggies. None of my friends have big dogs and if they do they dont want their dogs around mine cause Grey is so big and cause of Zeus being a Rottweiler  :'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 12:22:20 am by Blair »

henrysmomma

Re: That mean dog scared Grey
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 12:20:53 am »
Awww, that's not nice to discriminate against your doggies. :(

Rose

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 12:35:37 am »
Awww.  Poor Grey and poor Zeus.  I hope you can find some big dog friends for them! :)  They are such sweeties!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 12:37:15 am »
Poor Grey!  Those little dogs can be bullies (my toy poodle thinks he is a mastiff haha)
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 12:59:05 am »
Too bad you don't live closer, Mr. Grey could be friends with my guys.  They are very non-threatening to most dogs.  I'm sure he would like Keiko, most dogs like her b/c she's very gentle and almost motherly to new dogs.

I know how you feel though.  Gunther got attacked by a french bulldog last week.  Totally unprovoked.  He was wrestling with his friend Maggie, and this dog just went in and bit him several times.   >:(

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 02:49:56 pm »
Hey just move to virginia, my lab mix is just so friendly, molly sometimes takes some time to warm up but will play after awhile.

cricket36580

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 08:08:02 pm »
I had a mini Dachsund come after my Bella this weekend...Unfo rtunately she will go right back...she plays with our son's pits.  I don't think she would actually have hurt the thing but then all she would have to do is step on it and it would be over.   BTW, Bella is a dane...35" at the shoulder and 1 yr.