Author Topic: the soda pop hound  (Read 5127 times)

Offline jinx athena's mommy

• Gnawer
  • athena is the black one
    • View Profile
the soda pop hound
« on: November 13, 2005, 03:47:32 pm »
anyone else have a dane or dog period that likes soda pop?  if i leave a glass where athena can get it she'll drink the whole thing gone.  it's very weird and i'm sure very bad for her.  is there maybe something in her diet that's missing or what?

lins_saving_grace

Re: the soda pop hound
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 03:48:59 pm »
anyone else have a dane or dog period that likes soda pop?  if i leave a glass where athena can get it she'll drink the whole thing gone.  it's very weird and i'm sure very bad for her.  is there maybe something in her diet that's missing or what?
Grace is hooked on Mt. Dew and Pepsi.  If I leave a glass or can ungaurded...it's all over.  Some gets in her mouth some is all over the floor or table. 
Lady likes it too but won't push for it.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 03:51:24 pm »
Nee loves Pop.  He'll steal cans out of the fridge and drop them till they explode then drink the mess.  Araby is an alcoholic and she goes nuts for booze.  She's screamed bloody murder in a room and when everyone goes to check on her she tears past them to get their drinks.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 03:59:08 pm »
Nee loves Pop.  He'll steal cans out of the fridge and drop them till they explode then drink the mess.  Araby is an alcoholic and she goes nuts for booze.  She's screamed bloody murder in a room and when everyone goes to check on her she tears past them to get their drinks.
Lady and Grace like their booze too.  Lady started out on Crown Royal and 7 Up.  Grace likes fuzzy navals and Long Island Ice Tea and both of them like beer. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 04:08:01 pm »
Lady and Grace like their booze too.  Lady started out on Crown Royal and 7 Up.  Grace likes fuzzy navals and Long Island Ice Tea and both of them like beer. 

Lady and I must have partied in the same circles lol  :P
Circles like that will give you a major head ache.  I think that strong stuff is intoxicating enough from across the room.  :)   I am such a sissy when it comes to drinking. 
So you gonna try to drink my dog under the doghouse?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 04:20:03 pm »

Lady and I must have partied in the same circles lol  :P
Circles like that will give you a major head ache.  I think that strong stuff is intoxicating enough from across the room.  :)   I am such a sissy when it comes to drinking. 
So you gonna try to drink my dog under the doghouse?

LOL -- yeah, tell Lady I said to BRING IT!  I double dog dare her. :P
She triple dog dares you!  I'll send some kiddy asprin with her.  Crown gives her a hangover.

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 06:24:03 pm »
Strider loves anything that fizzles like beer or soda of any kind. All three love Slurpees though.
Stella

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 07:35:04 pm »
Dozer likes wine coolers and beer. He will actually drool if he watches you drink a beer.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 07:36:11 pm »
Willow will drink anything.  If your at my house you have to watch your drinks or you might end up with a big dog tongue in your glass.  She especially likes beer.  Which is funny cause I don't drink beer often - maybe it is her Canadian roots :D