Author Topic: The Guilty & The Evidence  (Read 7884 times)

k2campbell

The Guilty & The Evidence
« on: November 21, 2005, 07:34:42 pm »
Came home from work to a nice surprise today.  Kate with a white nose, looking guilty.  I looked around her area, and oh my - she was guilty alright!  She dug (or bit) a whole in the wall and took some off the moulding too. 

She knows she was bad, I haven't paid attention to her since I got home.  She keeps 'swishing' by my legs (like a cat).  She knows...

Spoke to the hubby, he fully admits - he let her bring all her chewy toys outside this morning (and forgot to bring them back in for her).  So, it's not entirely her fault (but) I'll let her think so for a while anyhow! 

MEN!  Why can't they just remember things?!?  "Hmmmmmm, wonder if I should take 30 seconds it would take to round up the toys in the yard before I leave for work to ensure Kate has them while she's teething?  NAH - no need!"

(No offence to any of you BPO fellas by the way)!!!

1st Pic - when I asked Kate "what's on your nose there chickie?"
2nd Pic - excitement that Mom's home...
3rd Pic - oh no - she sees it, I'd better bark to distract her!
4th Pic - speaks for itself...

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: The Guilty & The Evidence
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 07:36:08 pm »
Oh No!  Did the pup eat the plaster?  Just be careful of that...She sure does look cute though
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 07:46:10 pm »
OMG!! Kiah's never ate the wall before. She likes shoes and slippers. I have to make sure all the bedroom doors are shut and shoes picked up before I leave the house or go to bed. I know how the hubby thing goes. Mine forgot to pick up his shoes one night and they were chewed by morning. I told him he couldn't get mad at Kiah because I told him to pick up his shoes before we went to bed.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 07:46:34 pm »
Oh no!  :o

Looks to me like she was trying to dig her way to her toys outside
RIP former BPO

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 08:11:52 pm »
I know, what a little monster she is!  :o  Oh well, could have been worse  ???  I told the hubby now he's got a project to work on this weekend... :D

Babs - Kate might have eaten a bit of the plaster, although most of it is on the floor underneath the "crime scene".  We'll watch her tonight to see if it makes her sick.  So far she's alright.  Should it upset her tummy, is there anything we could do to help her?

Tina - yes, "extra" charming if I may say so  ;)

Tajsa - Kate loves shoes too, she has expensive taste as well.  Picks only the nice ones to chew on!!!

Shangrila - you are probably right, that could of been where she was headed!!!

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 09:16:42 pm »
Maybe it has something to do with the name LOL We had a Kate/Katie rotti who chewed the plaster in the laundry room...same thing hubby put her in there with nothing to do....DUH...Sh e also ripped up a few of those stick on tiles too ::)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 09:50:31 pm »
I know the stinker was bad, and it shouldn't be funny, but that #2 picture is just hilarious :)
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€

DakotaMom

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 10:07:05 pm »
I have heard of other Leo's chewing on the walls. I have not had the pleasure of dealing with this yet. She sure is a cutie!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 01:45:14 am »
Haha.......... .love the sequence of events there.  I've been very lucky in that my dogs have never been too destructive of anything but their own toys (although dogs that have visited are another story  ::) )

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 12:14:36 pm »
Kelly,

I have no pictures of this, (I was too livid) but Araby had a very siilar experience.  We put her in her crate (Plastic Airline crate) and went out shopping.  We were gone, an hour, maybe an hour and a half.  We pull in and she's in the backyard.  No one else was home so we were thinking that the house got broken into or something.  We get inside, and not only had she chewed through her crate, but chewed through the wall paper, the drywall, dug out the insulation, all the way through the shingles outside, leaving a puppy sized hole in the wall.  Let me reiterate....  SHE ATE A HOLE THROUGH THE HOUSE!  THE WHOLE HOUSE!  We repaired most of it, but when it came to the wall paper, matching it up was gonna be a pain so we just put wainscotting up the whole way around.  Who ever buys the house later had better like the wainscotting or they're gonna be really grumpy when they pull it down!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 02:19:54 pm »
HA! OMG! Kate is adorable. Even though she's guilty. hehehehehe! That is TOO FUNNY! (Sorry!) Yes, it is true. Men are absolute air-heads and cannot be trusted with anything important. (BPO men notwithstandin g...)

Ang, DUDE! That is NUTS! Araby is a pscyho! hehehehehhe! At least, a psycho puppy! That is too much! a hole through the house! I'm cracking UP right now!

k2campbell

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 03:53:53 pm »
Ha ha ha - you guys are all so funny  :D  Thanks for laughing everyone!  GEES!  Just kidding, just kidding - it is actually funny...

Ang - OH MY GOSH!  That's CRAZY!  Well, I guess we didn't get it too bad then.  I can't believe a pup could chew through a wall & house.  Too funny... ;)

The hubby went home at lunch - Kate didn't touch the hole.  I'm guessing it's because she had her toys to chew on today!  Either that, or she felt bad for what she did (ya - right)...

I must admit that even though it sucks (about the wall), everytime I think about it - I smile.  Crazy puppy.  Ha ha...

k2campbell

The Guilty & The Evidence - 2nd Felony
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 10:46:21 pm »
Yup - she's back at it.  Same thing again, except this time I couldn't blame the hubby for leaving her toys outside all day - she had all her toys with her! 

What a little stinker!!!  ::)  Looks like we have yet another project on our hands this weekend!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for me on preventing another "Felony" from happening???  ???