Author Topic: Hugo in front of the Christmas tree  (Read 7505 times)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
Hugo in front of the Christmas tree
« on: December 03, 2005, 10:07:55 pm »
a couple of pics of Hugo in front of the Christmas tree and presents. 
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

k2campbell

Re: Hugo in front of the Christmas tree
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 10:32:15 pm »
VERY cute pics - Hugo is such a handsome fellow.  Kate is whistling at him as I write this... ;)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 10:57:26 pm »
Awwe, cute pics.  You have presents under the tree already?  I don't even have a tree, let alone any presents!!

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 11:15:15 pm »
yes, a few presents already.  actually hugo has never seen a christmas tree.  this is his first year looking at one.  in years past we would put one up then one year about 5 years ago or so, i think me and hubby was both sick and didnt get to put it up then the next year we moved the furniture around and didnt have a place to put it.  every year we have had some reason for not putting one up.  then over the past year we took the huge aquarium down and moved the furniture again and was able to have a tree this year.  hugo has not bothered it, except for a sniff or two or an ornament.  he walked by it and an icicle stuck to him, but other than that he has paid it no attention. 
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 11:45:02 pm »
Great pics!!  He's gorgeous!!  And that avatar is sooooo cute!!  Looks like he's smiling! ;D

Andi

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 06:50:46 pm »
He looks so handsome sitting there!!!  This is Dazy's first Christmas, and she's been pretty well behaved with the tree so far. 

Blair

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 06:52:07 pm »
Love the picture :) my husband would love Hugo, he loves schnauzers, all sizes. He told me the other day he would love to get one one year.

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 11:03:02 pm »
Love the picture :) my husband would love Hugo, he loves schnauzers, all sizes. He told me the other day he would love to get one one year.

giants are great fun!  big clowns for sure.  they are super stubborn but very sensitive to their owners moods and feelings.  of course they are very intimidating to look at and listen to when they are on watch-huge protective barks-and very noble and distinguished looking.  sometimes i can just sit and admire hugo's appearance.  Nah, as you can see i dont like hugo very much- ::) ;)   
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 01:58:34 pm »

giants are great fun!  big clowns for sure.  they are super stubborn but very sensitive to their owners moods and feelings.  of course they are very intimidating to look at and listen to when they are on watch-huge protective barks-and very noble and distinguished looking.  sometimes i can just sit and admire hugo's appearance.  Nah, as you can see i dont like hugo very much- ::) ;)   

Dazy is the exact same way.  We just moved and when my husband isn't home, any little noise that startles me Dazy immediately springs to attention and gives a big ole bark!  I just love it.  She is definitely my guardian.