Author Topic: Belgian Tervuren duo Introduction  (Read 46714 times)

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Belgian Tervuren duo Introduction
« on: December 08, 2005, 04:30:49 pm »
Two tervuren own me - Woodlawn K Smokey Koyote (or Kody Bear for short) CGC and MNM's Wyld Waves of Chance. They are males, both 1 1/2 years but from different litters. I'll include pics and would love to see tervs if others have them as well. 
Diane Garrod and the terv duo

Kiahpyr

Re: Belgian Tervuren duo Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 04:35:39 pm »
Welcome aboard! Your guys are handsome. I'm April and I have a nine month old great pyrenees named Kiah.

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Beautiful Pyrenees
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 04:53:17 pm »
Tajsa:
What a beautiful dog Kiah is...I love Great Pyrenees.  Do you have plans for her to compete or do a job at home or just as the family companion?  They get big so fast don't they?

Thanks for the compliment on my boys.  They think they are handsome too....hahahah a!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 04:54:55 pm »
Wow, what great looking doggies!  They look ready to go!  Welcome to BPO!  I'm Jessica and am owned by a 11.5 month old newfie girl, Sasha.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 04:56:55 pm »
Thanks! She's just a family dog. We would like to get a cart for her, but they're not supposed to pull anything until 2 years. They do grow fast. Sometimes I forget she's still a puppy. LOL!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 04:57:38 pm »
Love your dogs! Look forward to seeing more pictures of them  :) Welcome to BPO I am owned by a Chihuahua, a Rottweiler, and a Great Dane

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 05:08:44 pm »
Jessica:
Your newfie is absolutely adorable!  In the dark they look like big bears, I even have mistaken a newfie for a bear as well as the bouvier des flandres. I bet people on here have bouvier's too! Keep putting up new pictures, I LOVE seeing people's doggie personalities! Thanks for the welcome.

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 05:12:46 pm »
Wow both Jackie and Blair certainly have their hands full with their dog crews!

Blair what a combination... .LOL.....do you ever find the chihuahua amongst all the big dogs???

Jackie - What a beautiful Malamute and he is living to a ripe old age. My father in law at one point had a Malamute and he left him outdoors all the time.  He died of heart failure eventually and didn't live to be nearly the age of your beautiful dog!  You have your hands full too with those three big paws!!!!

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 06:09:17 pm »
Welcome to you and your beautiful fluffy boys! I was not familar with the breed and it gave me an excuse to google and learn. Thanks!
Stella

Offline thetervduo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 06:20:20 pm »
Stella:
I read your posts and answers of the dog dog complications you are having with your new Dane. Did you get this all sorted out? Thanks for the "fluffy" comment...they smell good too :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 08:53:40 pm »
Hello and welcome!!

I welcomed you on your other post, so I will just say again how much I love tervurens ever since seeing them in a dog show a few years back.  Simply gorgeous breed.  I love them, but they may be a bit too intelligent for me.   ;)

GR8DAME

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 10:08:19 pm »
Diane, I tried to set the little demon up and he wouldn't go near the collar, but we have reached an understanding (sort of) about the fish tank. LOL
For now, we are taking Merlin's collar off at night and putting it back on in the morning. He doesn't seem to get the munchies when we are awake, and Raven tore into him when he tried it with her. This too shall pass, I guess. But thanks for asking. ;D

Stella