Author Topic: My dog  (Read 11050 times)

Offline izzy_razzle

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My dog
« on: May 09, 2005, 09:25:59 pm »
Hi, 
I joined this group thinking I had a big dog but I guess not.  I don't see any Siberian huskys.  Maybe they seem big to me cause we have such a small house.  So am I still allowed to be here?    I have one Siberian and one Siberian mix.  They are both 50 pounds.  I guess that is probally pretty small for some of you.   ;D  My husband wants a Great Dane Does that count? 
Brianna::)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: My dog
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 09:48:46 pm »
Glad to see another Husky mom here. You are very welcome to be here and know that we will be adding hte Husky boards soon. We've just been waiting for more parents to come, visit, chat, and share with the rest of us. When you get a chance, we' d love to see your Huskies.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 10:31:19 pm »
Welcome to B.P's.O!!!...I LOVE Huskies!...I have never seen one that didn't make me ooh & ahh!

Offline Saljen

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Rosie with icy whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 11:08:37 pm »
WELCOME! Not to worry about yer huskies either. Like you, I found this site but wasn't sure if I was going to belong because my Lab mix wasn't topping over 100lbs like so many of the breeds I saw on here at first. But everyone was so nice and excepted her as a 'big paw' anyways that I felt really welcomed! This is a really great site. Hope you enjoy it!  :)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 10:26:21 pm »
Hi Izzy_razzle, I must have missed your post. But it is so nice to have you here, I have mastiffs and post and talk mostly about them here. But now I can start talk more about Zeus our Siberian Husky too, he is a bit put off, by the fact that he isnt on here very much hehe.

He is a rescue and we have had him for about 4 years. He is pure white (at least a whole 10 min after a bath) with blue eyes. Now I have to start take more pics of him, so I can post here, I have one million pics in the comp. of my bigger babies but I am such a bad mom, both Zeus and Buffy (goden X) dont have many pics in the comp at all.

I hope to see pics of your baby, and hear a lot from you

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 11:30:17 pm »
Hi,  
I joined this group thinking I had a big dog but I guess not.  I don't see any Siberian huskys.  Maybe they seem big to me cause we have such a small house.  So am I still allowed to be here?    I have one Siberian and one Siberian mix.  They are both 50 pounds.  I guess that is probally pretty small for some of you.   ;D  My husband wants a Great Dane Does that count?  
Brianna::)

Hey!  I think they are big dogs just due to the fact that they can MUSH!  It's takes a lot of big dogs to cover Yukon Territory in the dead of winter.  They are powerful, and definitely power pullers for their size.  Gigantic in spirit and stamina!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 07:19:10 am »
I think if I came face to face with Zeus in an alley somewhere I would mess myself :o  What a handsome though!  I just love blue eyes on a man...

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 12:14:01 pm »
I think if I came face to face with Zeus in an alley somewhere I would mess myself :o  What a handsome though!  I just love blue eyes on a man...

NATTY I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT!  I WILL NOT EVER GO TO MARITS HOUSE! 

i dont know that i would have time to mess myself...i would just fall over dead of a heart attack!

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 12:26:08 pm »
I LOVE Danes!!!  My husband picked Finny so I get to pick the next dog we get...and it's going to be hard cause I LOVE IW's and want another but I want a Dane too!!! My husband loves Danes too so I could go with the IW, and since the  next pick would be his he would get a Dane.

GET THE DANE!!!!!!
My 2 girls are just under 30lbs (I think) so 50lbs would have been big to me before I got Finn. He's over 90lbs and is only 7.5 months old.  So your baby can't eat off of the counter without standing up... I bet he can get food off of the coffee table without standing up...and that makes him big!!!

Vicki