Author Topic: New Dane puppy Kayzer would like to say Hi!  (Read 7944 times)

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: New Dane puppy Kayzer would like to say Hi!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 12:30:13 am »
He is georgous, BEAUTIFUL!  You are REALLY making me want a dane.   BAD.  BAD.  BAD. 
Thank you!
I think you should get one! They are a wonderful breed and I know you wouldnt regret it! he he. I dont know if great Dane puppies are all like this but he is a very calm puppy!
Kayzer is a very lazy pup and he is so affectionate!!
cuttles

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 12:39:48 am »
He is georgous, BEAUTIFUL!  You are REALLY making me want a dane.   BAD.  BAD.  BAD. 
Thank you!
I think you should get one! They are a wonderful breed and I know you wouldnt regret it! he he. I dont know if great Dane puppies are all like this but he is a very calm puppy!
Kayzer is a very lazy pup and he is so affectionate!!
cuttles

OK I wanna point something out to you.  (Tee Hee) Dane puppies are ALL angels until they're around 8-11 months old.  Then all the puppy horrors come out.  They spend so much energy growing those first 8 months that they don't have the ability to do typical puppy mischief.  They will eventually.  Just when they're 80-100 pounds.  FYI this is when most Danes end up in rescue.  Not doing this to scare you, just want to prepare you!  :)
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 12:57:51 am »
Even though I love Danes, I know that more than likely I won't own one.  Alyx has allergies and I can't have a dog that sheds.  She will break out in hives.  I don't know exactly what it is, but with the Schnauzers not shedding, it doesn't bother her.  I love to look at them and dream though. lol  Point being... he's beautiful!

Offline ron-mich

• Gnawer
  • Waldo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 02:04:01 am »
He is soooooooo cute I like the sweater on him lol :). I cant wait to see him. Waldo is going to love him another dog with big paws to play with...