Author Topic: Update on Shadow  (Read 11048 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: Update on Shadow
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 11:37:16 pm »
HEHEHEH!!!  I think so too!  I am very excited to breed her again this spring, and thinking about Aidan and Cali pups in another year or so is also very exciting!  I have been a a funk for a few weeks, didn't even have the tree up yet, and dealing with a MAJOR B__CH at work who happens to be one ladder rung above me and who is probably the most evil, deceptive person I know is making me CRAZY.  Recently weird things happening, she is out to get a few of us, (did I mention she is new hopefully soon to be gone) like office phones are unplugged , lies, missing peices of medical records that were there we are all having to document EVERYTHING dates and times, entire conversations to cover our butts, it is so sick.  That is just the tipo f the iceberg.  Steve just wants me to quit, I can go up to the reservation and work (Red Lake) get paid twice what I make and have better benefits, but I really love my patients there and my staff.  It is getting hairy though and I am so stubborn I just watch and wait and document like mad.  Anyway Steve brought int he tree this evening and boxes of decorations and ornaments and lights and I am starting to feel in the spirit of things again.  I have to keep reminding myself not to play into her drama and to remember all things come full circle, honesty in the end will be her downfall as she cannot keep track of her lies.  So sad really..
Attached are a few of the decorations I put up this evening. Far from done but I do have to work in the morning, and our naked charlie brown tree.  It is tradition we get a tree from our farm and this is the type we like, the ornaments show so much better!  We talk about each ornament as we put it up.  I have been collecting since a baby (my mom)  and have as tradition started my childrens collection they will recieve when they marry just as I did.  It is ah ealing thing and fills me with peace to do this every year with them....I will send more pic's when the tree is done!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 12:03:46 am »
I'm glad that Shadow is recovering well.

How's Cali?  I thought she was still pretty little yet, younger than Sapphire and Mike.  ???

Anyway, I'm sure your two pups (Shadow and Wild Thing  :P) are all over each other playing.  Does Anthony like having TWO pups to train instead of just one?  :)

Your decorations look nice.  Don't worry about your "Charlie Brown" tree.  Our's doesn't go up at all until later; after all, Christmas doesn't start until December 25th!  ;)

Sofia

P.S. We have a surprise (the good kind) for you tomorrow!  Until then, you won't hear a peep about it out of me!  :-X

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 01:14:07 am »
shana.....I used to work with someone like that at work...she made life miserable.  I finally had to close in my little circle around me to just my boys and I and figure out what was the best thing for me.  The hospital had spent 8.000.00 on training me and said I had to give them 2 years at least, but made me sign no contract.  Well, when this b...ch like you say was making life difficult for all of us I had to make a decision that was right for us.  I had lost almost 20 lbs in stress, etc.  Well, when the hospital where I work now made me an decent offer to come and work for them I decided to take it much to the chagrin of the administrator,,,but I seriously think he understood.  We have patients wherever we go, shana, and they all need us.  It is a good thing.  Good luck...those kind of people are very scary.    mary

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 10:00:26 pm »
OK, have been gone like, 2 weeks and I can't believe that you found her!  It's just  beyond a miracle--God absolutely got out of the tub for your baby.   

She looks fabulous.  And her little blonde partner in crime there is a heartbreaker.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad