Author Topic: The Christmas card photo and outtakes  (Read 4153 times)

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
The Christmas card photo and outtakes
« on: December 15, 2005, 06:58:21 am »
Well, we did the Christmas card photo 'shoot'... it was a 3-ring circus.  If I actually had all 3 boys looking in the same direction at once, then I was the one making the wierd face!  We did get a couple of good ones though, so even though Feste was over it by the time we were done, it was worth it - lol.  The 1st pic is the actual photo for the card, the rest are various out takes along the way.
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
Re: The Christmas card photo and outtakes
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 07:09:02 am »
hehehe....not easy, is it?
Love the pic with the santa hat under the dog's chin.
First pic is awesome.

How come you have grass and no winter coat?
I'm so jealous.

Happy Holidays!

-Wendy
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:05:52 am »
Love the photos.  Next year we have to get together for a southeast BPO Christmas card photos.  That would be a blast!

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 10:23:17 am »
Too cute. I cant even get Judge to take a good POSED picture I cant imagine trying to get 3 dogs to pose.
Next year everyone should come here to Ontario and get some good SNOW pictures. Your dogs would love it.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:31:10 am »
Those are great pics!

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 10:56:17 am »
That will make a great card, Kudos to you for getting great poses out of all of them ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 11:13:33 am »
those are great!  Want some snow with those pics though?  I got an endless supply here in Michigan.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 12:41:24 pm »
Wow, great photos!  I love the out takes!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 01:51:48 pm »
Those pictures are all so terrific. I loved them all!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 03:03:42 pm »
Great pics, I am impressed. here we just never ever seem to get everyone to cooperate. And I can only agree..... The one with santa hat as a beard is too funny, but he looks like he is as happy with it there hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 09:07:45 pm »
LOL we took about 30 photos in 3 parks over 3 hours.  And to make it more fun, for the first time I have ever seen, Feste was in a bad mood the whole time (full moon???).  Chance was pretty self contained, which is unusual and what was most frightening - Puck, my 'special' child was increidibly laid back and well behaved.  It was too funny looking back, but at the time when it was done I was ready for a beer!  Thanks to all for the compliments to my boys... in the end it was definitely worth the effort.

'How come you have grass and no winter coat?'
Wendy – that's one of the blessings of living in this little slice of paradise.  Normally, I can barely tolerate the winters, even here (I actually like it when it's 95 degrees and humid), but after all the dog-wrangling, I was actually hot and wishing I'd worn something lighter than that heavy sweater....  :D 

'Love the photos. Next year we have to get together for a southeast BPO Christmas card photos. That would be a blast!'
Lisa - That would be awesome... definitely count us in (well maybe not Puck, but definitely Feste and Chance).

'Next year everyone should come here to Ontario and get some good SNOW pictures. Your dogs would love it.'

'Those are great! Want some snow with those pics though? I got an endless supply here in Michigan.'
Coonie & Lins_saving_gr ace  - They probably would, but I'd need to send a proxy for me....  I like snow only in pictures!   ;D  Maybe in the summer, can you save some snow for us to play in when it's warm?   ;)

'Too funny!! Your outtakes still look better than any of my final products! I do love the one where Feste thought the Santa hat was a beard. '

'Great pics, I am impressed. here we just never ever seem to get everyone to cooperate. And I can only agree..... The one with santa hat as a beard is too funny, but he looks like he is as happy with it there hehe'
Holly & Marit - I think the 'beard' was the only thing that Feste actually enjoyed... he ran around holding his head up and tossing it around: "look what I did... nanner nanner nanner...."  LOL - and he's usually the one that likes stuff like that... the other 2 usually don't have the patience for it.   Even in the final pic that I chose for the card, I was holding him up since he was trying to 'flop' onto his side - thus the oddly splayed legs... lol.

'GREAT shots! I love the park you're in - where is that located?'
Melissa -  I actually took them in 3 parks... the one with the sculptures and the tree with the big red bows is the entrance to USA Womens and Childrens Hospital on SpringHill Av. - it's really neat and well worth a walk-through.  The pics with the nutcraker are in British Park in downtown Mobile (Church Street East neigborhood)..  and the tree with the presents under it is on the lawn in front of the old Daphne City Hall on Scenic 98, next to Guidos.

Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)

Blair

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 09:33:01 pm »
Great pictures!!!! My outtakes were nothing but doggie butts lol. i took like 15 pictures and not a one came out good  :-\. Your ending pictures is really nice  :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 09:33:38 pm by Blair »