Author Topic: New Dazy Pictures... Her first Snow!  (Read 6735 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

New Dazy Pictures... Her first Snow!
« on: December 15, 2005, 05:38:13 pm »
These were taken at my In Laws house last week.  It snowed 7 inches and Dazy LOVED it.  She wasn't so sure about meeting the goat though.  That was rather hilarious!  The last picture is her all stretched out on the floor a couple of nights ago.  She is very shaggy right now!

edited to add... it would help if I would attach the photos! lol
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 05:39:40 pm by MommyOfSchnauzers »

Icerotti

Re: New Dazy Pictures... Her first Snow!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 05:49:04 pm »
Great pictures. Did she make friends with the goat?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 05:50:22 pm »
Not really.  The goat stayed in the barn.  Dazy stayed out and played in the snow with everyone else!

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 05:52:42 pm »
Does Dazy bother the tree at all? Everything looks so pretty under there. I haven't attempted gifts under the tree yet with Farley ::)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 06:59:08 pm »
Ohhh it looks like so much fun, and she is so pretty. Your little Ladybug looks just like a salt and peppar min. schnauzer I had many years ago, her name was Happy.

Friends of ours brought home a goat from the shelter, I totally fell in love with him. So now Galahad wants a goat for Christmas, or hmmmm was that me who wanted that  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 10:41:32 pm »
Does Dazy bother the tree at all? Everything looks so pretty under there. I haven't attempted gifts under the tree yet with Farley ::)

*knock on wood* she hasn't bothered anything.  We even have beads and ornaments and lights pretty low to the ground and she has only looked at it curiously a couple of times.  She has sniffed the gifts a time or two, but a quick "No Dazy" and she forgets all about them. 

She did, however, growl and bark and attempt to attack Alyx's stocking.  She has a mitten for a stocking with a snowman's face on it.  Apparently, the snowman was threatening her! ROFL  She didn't bother anything else and really didn't "bother" it, she just came around the corner of the chair and saw it "looking" at her and she did NOT like it.  Barked and growled and her hair was standing on end. lol  My husband took it down from the mantle and let her "meet" the snowman and she's made peace with it now! LOL

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 10:43:44 pm »
Ohhh it looks like so much fun, and she is so pretty. Your little Ladybug looks just like a salt and peppar min. schnauzer I had many years ago, her name was Happy.

Friends of ours brought home a goat from the shelter, I totally fell in love with him. So now Galahad wants a goat for Christmas, or hmmmm was that me who wanted that  ::)

Marit

Some goats are okay.  But my husband HATES that goat! lol  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that one afternoon when we were visiting, he came out of the house to see the goat standing on the hood of my Jeep eating the bugs off of the windshield.   ::)  Soooooooo.... he's not too fond of the goat.  He was telling Dazy to eat her. lol   :P