Author Topic: Totally Awesome!  (Read 2331 times)

Nicole

Totally Awesome!
« on: December 19, 2005, 10:45:26 am »
So, I'm scrolling through the Newfoundland Club of America's Approved Newfoundland Breeders List for 2005-2006 this morning...you know, always thinkin' about puppies, that's me....anyway, there are two approved Newf breeders in Indiana. One of them is one of my professors! HOW COOL! Well, he'll be one of my professors next semester, anyway.

So, I just e-mailed him. I'm sure it was the dorkiest thing EVER. But, he and I share two common loves, Newfs and GIS. (Geographic Information Systems) I think that is super cool. MAYBE HE"LL LET ME COME AND SNUGGLE HIS NEWFS!

Just wanted to share!

Kiahpyr

Re: Totally Awesome!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 10:50:05 am »
That's great!!! Newf puppies!!!

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 10:57:57 am »
I know! How cool would it be if he needs a PUPPY SITTER! OMG! It might actually satisfy my urge for a puppy for awhile if I can go love on his.

PLUS he might be able to teach me stuff about water work, and drafting, and all that sort of thing...so that by the time Mark lets me get a pup, I'll be all experienced and on top of stuff!

I'm so excited about the whole thing!

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 12:59:46 pm »
Hi,

We are looking to Water Train Winslow. Here is a neat link for Dog Scouts they have Merit badges in everything. Pretty neat for the Fur Kids.

http://www.dogscouts.com/wet.shtml

Congrats on the Instructor thing, don't cozy up too quickly he may think you'll be working him for an "A" when all your really after in an "N" (newf) in his class.

Rich
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad