Author Topic: Star's latest "trick"  (Read 2509 times)

Offline mtaig12

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Star's latest "trick"
« on: December 25, 2005, 08:25:09 pm »
We've had star for about a month. Our "old" dog, Max, has a bad habit of counter surfing when we're not home. Since we got Star, we've been closing the two dogs in the bedroom when we're not around, so there hasn't been any counter surfing! Star does sleep on the couch in the family room (which is against the rules) so she only does it at night when we've gone to bed and she has the run of the house.

A co-worker gave me a mini loaf of banana bread, and I put it on top of the microwave.  THe next morning, I'm in the bathroom, and hubby brings me the remains of something. A bit of aluminum foil, and a decorative piece of plastic wrap. Yep, during the night she got the bread off the microwave and ate the whole thing. Apparently it was pretty good, because the majority of the aluminum foil was stuck to the kitchen floor where it had been licked so hard it was pressed into the grooves of the floor!

So, when my other co-workers were telling the bread-giver how great the bread was, I had to say that it was very good, according to my Dane!
Tracy and Mike - parents
Alex and Ian - kids
Max and Star - canines
Oscar and Emily - felines
Nibbles - hamster
North Carolina

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Star's latest "trick"
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 09:06:25 pm »
Haha.......... ..so far, I haven't had that issue with Gunther, thank goodness.

Looks like she is hiding her shame in that pic.  Or maybe she wanted her identity to be hidden.   ;D

Dobe SDs

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 09:23:59 am »
I love the picture of her "hiding" her face!  I can't decide if it's "I don't know what you're talking about, I've been asleep!"  or if she's trying to say, "Oh man, I'm soo busted!!"

Offline queenkofsnow

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 09:44:51 am »
That is a great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!