Author Topic: Kayzer!! WHAT IS SHE FEEDING YOU??  (Read 5115 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Kayzer!! WHAT IS SHE FEEDING YOU??
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:38:23 am »
Kayzer is growing SOOO fast that before long he will have Judge under him instead of the other way around. Carole (Cuttles) brings him over quite offten and Judge has found a new play mate. Here are some new picturesof the boys.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Kayzer!! WHAT IS SHE FEEDING YOU??
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 12:49:33 am »
He is getting big, isn't he?  Adorable!

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 10:47:33 am »
Must be Miracle Grow, Coonie. But check out his HUGE feet in the last picture! That will be one big boy.
Stella

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 10:50:13 am »
WOW!!  What a big boy!  The first thing I noticed was his giant sized paws! :o  Love the pics, thanks for sharing!!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 12:40:46 pm »
Here is a picture of Kayzer last month. He is going to be a giant.
Coonie

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 12:50:16 pm »
Im not sure if Cuttles has told you the story behind Kayzers name but I think it is worth sharing. They were going to spell him name Kaser but I guess that was a name for Hitler so they chose the KAYZER spelling. The funny thing is that caroles address is Swastika Ontario. Sounds like this SWAS TEE KA. Didnt sound to good. LOL So now its kayzer living in Swas tee ka. LOL
Coonie

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 01:17:07 pm »
Im not sure if Cuttles has told you the story behind Kayzers name but I think it is worth sharing. They were going to spell him name Kaser but I guess that was a name for Hitler so they chose the KAYZER spelling. The funny thing is that caroles address is Swastika Ontario. Sounds like this SWAS TEE KA. Didnt sound to good. LOL So now its kayzer living in Swas tee ka. LOL
Coonie
Yes its true I live in swastika and I have a great Dane named Kayzer but Im not loony! Really!!!! ha ha
I didnt know what Kayzers name meant until he was already named that so thats why we decided to change the spelling. it actually means Leader and thats why Hitler was called that .
And yes Kayzer is growing like a bad weed! His paw is the same size as the palm of my hand and he has a really hard time not tripping over them! Hopefully he will grow into them. When he walks he sounds like he has big flippers on. LOL

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 01:58:27 pm »
WOW! He's so big and so cute!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 01:58:39 pm »
Oh they look like the best of friends. I love the last pic of him on Judge's legs. Too cute.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Mommy2samson

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 03:22:09 pm »
Cuttles...Hi.. .HE is absolutely beautiful!!!! Makes me want another one.  Samson is doing great...I took a pic of him that I should get and put on here.  First pic with my new digital camera.  Hope everyone there is doing great.  LOVE that Kayzer...can't wait to rub that belly!!

angelsmama

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 03:55:34 pm »
awww hes so cute!!

Offline HersheysMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 04:05:24 pm »
both of your dogs are adorable!!  Makes me want another one, but DH says no way!!  I love looking at everyone elses though, and I can't believe the size of those paws!! ;D ;D
Tricia, human mother of Hershey, born 7/6/2004