Author Topic: Kayzer's new discovery!  (Read 4025 times)

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Kayzer's new discovery!
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:06:00 pm »
Kayzer just discovered today that there is a huge water bowl right in the bathroom! Wow this is great! Sadie was a toilet drinker so I got in the habbit of always looking before I sat! But he grew faster than I thought, so now he is tall enough to reach! He is so funny he goes from the toilet gets a drink then he comes in the kitchen and takes a drink from his water dish, he almost looks like hes comparing which one has a better taste!!!LOL.  Anyone else have the drool on the toilet seat problem?

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Kayzer's new discovery!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:08:33 pm »
LOL :D that is hilarious!!! Oh we definitely have to remember to keep the toilet seat down in my house!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 05:30:31 pm »
Dazy discovered the toilet very early on too!  We always keep the lid down now. lol

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 06:27:21 pm »
WOO HOOO Kayzer. Your a big boy now!!!Judge will be so proud of you.
Judge and both the cats drink out of the toilet here. I have a hard enough time getting David to put the seat up let alone making sure everyone puts it down. My toilet is clean.  ::) At least everyone knows enough to flush.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 07:11:01 pm »
HUGE problem in my house.....as some know, i just moved home and back into my moms house....WELL, angus on the first night, ran up the stairs and to his delight, found 2 toilets.  so between downstairs and up, he has 3 toilets.....on ly problem is that he is not allowed in those parts of the house....so when we aren't looking and he is thirsty, he BOLTS.  by the time you run up the stairs after him, the bowl is empty!  he gets water everywhere, and its driving my mom CRAZY.  now we block the foyer with chairs (looks real nice) until we get a gate big enough...but he is watching us step over them and i'm sure will figure it out soon enough.  PLUS, if you move the chairs for a SECOND, the dog shoots straight up to the toilet. 

i thought i had it bad at my apartment when i forgot to put the lid down....BUT NOW the dog tears through parts of the house he is not allowed to find the bowl. 

lol.....it's swell.
NICKI

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 09:39:23 pm »
webster was a bowl drinker by the time he was 4 months old.  Doesnt matter if the lid is down, he knows up to "nose" it up and stick his head in!
Karen

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 04:01:05 pm »
Rocko will actually lift the seat up to stick his head in to drink. In the middle of the night we'll hear "slurp. slurp. slup. THWUMP!" It's hilarious!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 04:07:45 pm »
LOL!   I put the seat down...hubby always forgets...cuz Grace is a bobber in the TB.  she will dumk her head in and out of the bowl as if she's bobbing for apples.  I think she's going after bubbles.

Offline HersheysMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 04:16:34 pm »
We only have one bathroom in our house  >:(  but I learned from the time Hershey was small that if he gets in the bathroom, he drinks from the toilet and also tears up the toilet paper on the roll.  So now we just shut the door, and as long as we all remember, it's ok.  If someone forgets, there's always a trail of water from the toilet to the door, and usually some toilet paper chewed up too.  When someone is showering and he comes in with us, he sits by the bathtub/shower faucet and licks the water coming out at the bottom.  It's funny to watch and hear,"slurp,slurp, slurp"!! 
Tricia, human mother of Hershey, born 7/6/2004

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 04:18:38 pm »
OMG That is hilarious! I thought I had it bad but the worst thing I get is drool on the seat!!! He He  He!
cuttles