Author Topic: At the playground, ya know? (attn ang, nee and tenchi pix)  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
At the playground, ya know? (attn ang, nee and tenchi pix)
« on: January 22, 2006, 06:45:50 am »
Ok, I know I've only been barely on and those times were to post pix of the boys(ie Tenchi and Nee), so I hope ya'll forgive me some more pix.. of the boys.  I've been frantically searching for a nice tennis court to let the boys wrestle in or somewhere that is equally large and fenced in.  However here in the "berkshires" (make sure to say it snooty and hold out your pinky), even the PUBLIC tennis courts and baseball fields are locked up in the winter.  WTFudge?  So Spencer saved the day and reminded me that the preschool playground at his school is fenced in... totally.  Muahahahaha.  So we've been going there in the off hours and I actually got some pix and lots of videos, but my computer is being stupid and slow so I only uploaded one vid, but lots of pix.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Conquering-the-playground-bridge?v=oO4YrJqprD8

In the video the boys are contemplating the moving bridge floor, and me without treats had to make do with lots of coaxing and high squeaky upbeat doggie praise talk.  So no, I do not normally sound that high in real life.   ;D  Also trying to take a vid of the boys while Spencer was trying to get my attention makes it very shakey.  lol  I think that I also threw in some tuggie pix as well.  Hope everyone is good and I miss you all! 

*lots of love and muffins*

~moni
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: At the playground, ya know? (attn ang, nee and tenchi pix)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 06:47:46 am »
More pix....
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 08:40:38 am »
Wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!!! Now we just need you to get online when I am so we can talk LOL  ;)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 10:18:03 am »
Those pictures are great! Nee and Tenchi looks like they have a blast together. You can post pics anytime!

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 10:19:39 am »
That looks like a wonderful place for the doggies to play! And smart Spencer for thinking of it. The boys look like they had a wonderful time.
Stella

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 10:38:00 am »
MY BABY GOT BIGGER!  I KNOW HE GOT BIGGER! :'(  Thanks Moni, the pics came out awesome as always.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 10:45:39 am »
Great great pics!!!
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge