Author Topic: Ranger's New Nickname  (Read 7093 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Ranger's New Nickname
« on: January 23, 2006, 04:54:18 pm »
We had a nickname thread awhile back, but I thought I would let you all know about Ranger's official new nickname...

We were lazy this past weekend, and spent a lot of time just laying around in bed with the dogs.  They love to get up on the bed for cuddles and Ranger really likes to stretch out and get his belly and fur pants rubbed.  During this cuddle-time, I was baby-talking up a storm to Ranger, as I am wont to do. (HEY - he is my baby, and I am his Mommy, and I don't care if it makes me look like an idiot.  It's not like I do it in public or anything.  That much.) 

Scott overheard me calling Ranger one of his many nicknames - probably something really macho like Ranger Roo, Roo-dy Roo, or Roo-dy Bachoodi, and suggested that he needed a more manly sounding nickname.  Something that sounded kinda prison.  Something that sounded befitting of a 100 lb. boy dog who likes to put living things in his mouth.  Something suggestive of what he might do to you if you cross him...

Ranger's new nickname?

Booty Shank.   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's New Nickname
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 05:09:36 pm »
BWAHAHAHAH!  That's hilarious!  I mean, SO tough sounding.  Thanks for helping Ranger keep it gangsta ;)
Don't laugh.  Keagan told me his new nickname is Shiv Paw.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 06:47:14 pm »
The first time I heard "Booty Shank" it just struck me realllly, reallllly funny and I almost wet myself. 

We better never get Booty Shank and Shiv Paw together.  Someone'll get cut!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 01:44:15 pm »
BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Um...uh....did I laugh out loud?!?

I meant.....WHOA Ranger...I'm scared of you!!!!

Booty Shank and Shiv Paw....I think they might break out in the dance sequence from Michael Jackson's groundbreaking video, "Beat It."

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 01:54:06 pm »
BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Um...uh....did I laugh out loud?!?

I meant.....WHOA Ranger...I'm scared of you!!!!

Booty Shank and Shiv Paw....I think they might break out in the dance sequence from Michael Jackson's groundbreaking video, "Beat It."
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!  With their front paws tied together!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 02:09:31 pm »
Ok that's it!  Keagan says enough is enough!  Anyone else makes fun of ol' Shiv Paw, and there's gonna be a DANCE OFF!  You don't want to make him do the moon walk do you?  How about the running man?  This could get ugly people!  :D
PUHLEEZE!  Ranger will get all Brittany Spears on his behind...  "Oops, I bit you again..."

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 05:58:08 pm »
All Ranger needs now (with his new prison name) is a tatoo on his shoulder of a nekked belly dancer that wiggles whenever Ranger flexes his big biceps.